Alone Together (Part 4)

••••• Sweet Love •••••

He drove me to McDonald's and bought me some food before driving me to his house. The whole time I was staring at him from the corner of my eye, wondering if he'd been thinking about the kiss.

"Nice house", I say walking towards the door.

"Thanks", He says before unlocking the door and walking inside.

I walked in and closed the door behind me, the house looked much bigger on the inside, and smelled nice. I walked to the long white couch and sat down before unwrapping my burger.

He sat down beside me and turned on a movie, I noticed him staring at me and I looked up at him.

"you gone watch me eat", I asked while laughing.

He laughed, before focusing his attention to the tv screen.

I watched the tv and noticed him staring at me again, I put the burger back in the bag and looked at him. He stared into my eyes as I stared back into his.

He scooted closer to me, I watched him as he slowly leaned in making sure I would let him.

I quickly got butterflies.

"Eazy wa-."

Before I could finish, I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine, I wasn't really kissing him back but I began to feel his tongue on mine and began to kiss him back not holding anything back.

"Shit", He says as I leaned him back and climbed on top still kissing him.

His hands were everywhere, I leaned up and pulled off my shirt; he leaned up and unfastened my bra before dropping it and kissing my chest.

I closed my eyes as he began sucking my nipples while my hands rested on the couch, he pulled off his shirt and continued kissing my lips. He leaned me back and pulled off my jeans, I watched as he pulled my panties down while looking in my eyes.

Everytime he did that I felt butterflies, he stood up and pulled down his jeans and soon after his boxers. I looked at his erection and got a little nervous.

He leaned between my legs and started rubbing it between my kitty, instantly my whole body was filled with lust.

"Uhh I want it now", I moaned

He pushed deep inside of me, I gasped.

"Shiiiiit", I say with my hands on his back.

He started stroking and I couldn't believe how much pain and pleasure I felt, he watched as each moan got louder and louder.

"Uhh fuck me", I screamed.

I really shouldn't have said that, immediately he started going harder.

Eazy's P.O.V.

She screamed my name as I thruster harder feeling her pussy throb about to release on me.

"I'm finna cum", she screamed as she scratched my back.

"Uhh shit", I say stopping.

I watched her catch her breath, and started sucking her neck. I felt her hands slide down to my ass as she started grinding and I began thrusting again.

"Uh uhh uhhhh daddy don't stop!" She says squeezing my ass.

"Fuuuuck", I moaned

I went deeper and felt her stomach moving up and down rapidly, "shit you bouta cum baby", I asked

"Yes, yessss yes daddy!", She Screamed.

I stopped once again.

She whined, "daddy I wanna cum."

"Shhh", I say before pecking her lips.

I started back up again pumping fast.

"Ooh shit", I say gripping the couch tighter.

I began to feel myself about to cum, she whined in satisfaction as I felt her scratching my back harder.

"Uhh fuck you feel this dick", I yell before biting my bottom lip.

"Yessss", she moans trying to catch her breath.

I went harder.

"You feel this dick!!", yell again.

"Yessssss I feel daddys dick!!", she screamed

I gripped tha couch tighter and she screamed as I felt her cum, I felt the wetness start dripping which brought me closer; I felt my stomach tighten more and more and pulled out as I came.

"Uhh goddamn", I say catching my breath.

I looked at her, "you ight", I asked.

"Yes", she says before closing her legs.

She pulled her panties up and then her bra before laying back and rubbing my hair.

I smirked, "you need a ride tomorrow?"

She smiled before saying, "hell yeah" breathlessly.

I hope you liked it 😊💕 aaliyahfan_19