Mr. Wright (Part 2)

Rhia's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that happened I swear, I spend the whole weekend dreading Monday.. But it was here.

"Mom!!", I called out.

"Yes!", She answered.

"Can I stay home?", I asked.

"Rhia, you're in highschool and you're graduating next year; no you can't stay home, so getcha ass up."

"It was a yes or no question", I say before taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and getting ready for school.

Rhia's Outfit

I made sure I had all my work and everything I needed so he would have no reason to stop me today; I walked downstairs and quckly walked to the bus stop and caught it to school

I loved how slow each class was going cause I did not wanna face him today, I was praying for a substitute teacher; I walked in the class and sat in the back.

I sat in waited to find out who was teaching us today and of course it was Mr.Wright.

"Good Morning y'all, how was y'all weekend?", He asked the class before sitting on his desk.

"I chilled at my step dad's crib", One student said.

"I went shopping with my sisters", Another said.

"What about you Rhia?", Mr. Wright asked me.

I sighed before saying, "I just chilled at home."

He smirked before saying. "That's all?"

I rubbed my face with both hands.

He continued, "Next weekend you should chill at someone's house and have a little fun; you know."

"Oh my fuckin gosh, can you start the class", I say irritatedly.

The whole class said "ohhhhhh", As he wrote my name under the detention board.

Great, just what the fuck I needed.

I looked at my best friend. "please stay with me", I begged.

"Girl you know I gotta work", She replied.

"Ughh", Say before laying my head on the desk.

Ain't it funny how when you want time to go slow it goes fast as fuck, but when you want it to go fast it goes slow? The class zoomed past and before I knew it, it was time to go.

I stayed in my seat waiting for him to walk back in the classroom so detention could start... Ugh.

I hope you like Part 2 rhiajasmine20, Part 3 coming up soon. 😛