Siblingz 4

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

They stood there shocked and in disbelief.

I quickly pulled out of her before pulling up my boxers and pulling her gown back over her chest.

My mother shook her head before walking away from the kitchen door and upstairs to the bathroom.

I figured it would be best to go out the back door or my father would try to fuck me up so I slowly backed away and walked out the back door before leaving to my friends house.

Damn I can't believe that shit just happened.

I laid on my friends floor and the only thing I was pissed about was that I didn't get to fuckin cum, I was so close.

The next day I decided to go get my stuff from the house while my mother and father was at work, I walked into the house and upstairs to the bathroom and got in the shower.

I was washing up and I heard someone walk inside. "Fuck", I think to myself.

I breathed slowly and watched the shower curtain slowly open to Amber; I sucked my teeth.

"Boy I had yo ass spooked as fuck", She says as she stripped down to nothing and got in the shower.

"Nigga you ain't learn from last night?", I questioned.

"They at work", She says in a duh tone as she washed her body.

I turned and continued washing my hair and felt her start jacking my dick off.

"Mmmm", I say as she went faster.

She got in front of me and I picked her up before sitting her in my dick.

"Shit", She moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pumped faster as her voice vibrated and I held on to her ass.

"Ughhhh eriiiiiic", She whined.

I started fuckin her on the wall as she wrapped her legs around me tighter and I kissed her deeper;
I held her tightly as I finally came.

"Shit", I say as I caught my breath.

I put her down before getting on my knees, I picked her up and put her legs on my shoulders as her back was leaned against the shower wall and I ate her pussy slowly.

Her back began to arch off the wall as I fucked her with my tongue faster and then slower.

She rubbed her hands through my wet hair as she grinded and moaned with her mouth open and eyes closed.

I flicked my tongue on her clit and watched her cum drip before licking it up slowly; when we finished in the shower we got out, dried off and dressed ourselves.

I walked into my bedroom and got my boxes and walked out my room. "Bye bam bam; love you", I say as I made my way down stairs.

"Aye", Amber says before walking downstairs to me.

"Hm"

She gave me a long hug and pecked my lips. "I love you to", She says before walking upstairs and back into her bed room."

I put my box in the backseat of my car and got in before starting my car and pulling off.

Weekz Later

I was sitting on my bed studying when my phone rang, I looked at the caller I.D. and it read "Bam bam."

"Wassup sus"

"Eric?"

"Yeah?", I answered.

"I gotta tell you something", She says in a worried tone.

I frowned before saying. "What is it?"

Oh shit..... Lol idk if I wanna make another for this, so if I do then.... Yay lol ❤ P.S. This My favorite song this week don't judge me 😟😂