2 Late 2 Apologize (Part 4)

Play Music:

Andrea's P.O.V.

I unlocked the door, walked inside and saw Eric laying on the floor in the living room; I sighed hoping that he was sleeping.

I quietly walked upstairs and inside of our bedroom, before packing the rest of my things.

"You really done with me huh", I hear Eric say, I looked up.

"Yes", I say before picking up the box with my things inside and walking to the door.

"Drea", He says while holding on to the box with tears in his eyes.

I turned my head looking anywhere but at him.

"What Eric"

"I'm sorry Andrea... I didn't notice how much I love you cause I knew you would always be there for me and I figured you would never leave me. Now that you're gone..", He says before putting his head down.

He continued. "I don't have no one and I could go out and be with someone but... I don't want anyone else holding me, kissing me, loving me.. I don't need anyone else."

"That's not how you felt a few months ago", I say finally looking at him.

"I know... I was being selfish and I still don't deserve your love, But god knows I need it... No one has ever loved me like you and I know that now."

I put the box down and just stared at him before slapping him then walking to him. I rubbed his face and kissed him slowly.

He deepened the kiss and held me close to him, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed my neck.

He roughly pushed me against the wall with his hand on my neck as he slid his hand in my pants and massaged my kitty while french kissing me.

I pulled my pants and panties off as he pulled off his jeans and boxers, he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he penetrated inside off me.

"Ughh", I moaned as he made me go up and down on the wall.

"Faster", I say in between kissing him.

He went faster and I began to whine loudly.

"Uhh Eric", He held me and carried me over to the bed before laying me down and kissing me deeply as he pumped inside of me.

"Yesss ughhhh", I say as my whims shook and I slid my hands down to his ass, and held on to it and started to grind on him.

He turned on his back and I swirled my hips as he held my ass and fucked me from under.

"Shiiit", He says breathlessly as he went deeper.

"I laid down on his shoulder as I felt myself about to cum and whined louder.

"I hear you baby", He says as he rubbed my body.

"Uhhhhh yeeesssss", I screamed as I leaned up and rode him faster; I moaned louder, he went so fast making me lean my head back and cum on him.

I pulled him out and rubbed his dick between the lips.

"Fuck", He moaned and he finally came.

I leaned down and kissed him as I continued to grind on him.

I laid on his chest and pulled the cover over us.

"I'm sorry"

"Its okay... Just don't do that bullshit no more."

ⁿHe held me tight. "I won't."

For PyraBlast, I hope You loved itttttt and y'all feel free to send in request 😇😇