Siblingz 6

Amber's P.O.V.

I redressed myself and left the doctors office before heading to Dre's house, as soon as I walked inside Dre slapped me to the floor and fell on my stomach.

I held my face as I quickly backed against the wall, I rubbed my stomach and it felt like everything was okay.

"Don't ever leave me fuckin waiting again!", He yells.

I got up and picked up my purse before opening the door.

"Aye!", He shouts.

I quickly ran to the car but he ran after me and pushed me against the car.

I cried fearing he'd hit me again but instead he rubbed my face. "I'm sorry... Baby please don't leave, we have a baby together; I'm so sorry."

"No", I say as my tears fell more rapidly.

His eyes began to tear up. "Please"

Eric's P.O.V.
• 4 Monthz Later

Its been 4 months and I haven't seen nor spoken to my mother and father since the incident, I drove back home since I have a long ass break from school.

I walked inside of the house and saw my mom walk out of the kitchen.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Hey... Mom", I say awkwardly.

"Don't bring all that scared awkward shit in here, just give me a hug."

I laughed before hugging her. "But don't do that bullshit no more or I will cut it off", She says in a serious tone.

"Ooo... K love you", I say as I let her go and walked upstairs into my room.

Amber's P.O.V.

I walked to the door holding my stomach, I'm as big as a fuckin house and I can have this baby at anytime; I went to see the doctor and he told me whatever is happening at home stop it cause it can effect the baby, he also said stress could to; so I've been trying to relax more.

I walked in and sat down on the couch and soon after Dre walked in and sat next me before laying on me, I roughly pushed him of cause he wanna act like we didn't just have a big ass argument.

He tried to lay on me again and I pushed him off harder making him fall on the floor.

I got off of the couch and walked  to the stairs but he got up and grabbed my hair before pulling me back to him.

"Aye aye aye", Eric says as he walked down the stairs.

Eric's P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs. "Keep yo fuckin hands off my sister."

He roughly let her go, I looked at her and saw she had bruises on her arms and scars around her neck.

I walked to her and pulled her to the side. "He putting his hands on you all the time?", I questioned.

She looked the other and shook her head no. "Bam bam", I say with a blank expression.

She slowly looked at me with sad eyes. "He be fuckin you up at home?", I asked.

She grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to my bedroom, we walked inside and she closed the door.

"Why'd you bring me up here, it's a yes or no que-."

"Yes", She says cutting me off.

I walked to the door. "Wait wait wait", She says as she tightly held on to me.

"Lemme guess you don't wamme to hurt yo bitch ass baby's daddy."

Her eyes teared up. "He's not my baby's daddy."

"Damn who the fuck else you fuckin!?", I asked.

She pushed me. "Stop acting like I'm a hoe!"

"I mean you did sleep with my friend", I say as I pulled on my black beater.

"Fuck this shit", She says as she walked to the door.

"Ok ok ok, I'm sorry"

"No!", She screams.

She continued. "I already gotta deal with mom and dad thinking I'm sick, him beating my ass all the time, I'm 17 and pregnant and my brothers my babies daddy!", She finished.

I was stunned. "Wait no no no"

"Yes yes yes", She says as she folded her arms.

"I slept with you in August that's why I'm having this baby in may, I slept with Dre in November"

I slowly sat down on my bed with my head down. "So I'm having a baby by my sister."

"Yes", She says as she sat down next to me.

"And I tried to tell you but you wouldn't answer my calls."

"Then why you still fuckin with him", I say confused.

"Cause I haven't told him."

"Why?", I questioned.

"Cause he might beat me", She answered.

I instantly got pissed, I got up and walked to the door.

She got up. "No Eric doooooo oh god", She says as she tightly held her stomach and laid back on the bed.

Fuck.

Next one coming up 💯👌