Make Up (Part 1)

Riri's P.O.V.

"There", Eric says as he finished putting my hair in a ponytail.

"No no no", I say laughing as I took it out of my hair.

He sucked his teeth. "Just wear it down bae, it's just the mall."

"Ugh...okay", I said before picking up my purse and walking to the door.

He followed behind as I made my way to the car and got in the driver side, I pulled out of our driveway and drove to the mall.

Eric wrapped his arms around my waist as we went in and out of different stores.

"Oooh I wanna go in Pink bae"

"Then go in Pink Riri", He says still looking at shoes.

"You ain't gone come with me?", I question.

"I'm still looking", He says before picking up some Nike's.

I frowned, he slowly looked up at me and walked to me. "Why you always gotta trip? When I'm done in here I'll follow you; just go in there and surprise me with some sexy shit", He says as he pecked my lips.

I laughed. "Whatever", I say as I walked out of the shoe store.

I walked across the way into Pink and started looking around at some Panties, bra's, perfume and lotion.

I picked out some panties and perfume and was ready to go so I went to the register and paid for my items, when I was finished I took my bag and walked out of Pink and looked inside the store Eric was in.

I watched him as he talked to the female cashier while smiling, holding her hand and shit;

I walked in slowly and watched him.

"Yeah I don't live that far away from here, but I can give you my digits and you can call me", He says while biting his bottom lip.

I was dumbfounded, I turned around and walked to the exit before walking to the car, getting in and leaving his ass.

Eric's P.O.V.

After I worked game on that hoe I looked around for Riri, I noticed she wasn't in the same store so I started looking around for her, I called her phone and heard her pick up before hanging up.

"Shit, she saw me", I say as  rubbed my face with both hands.

I was just playing with that hoe and I really didn't think Riri was gone walk in: I ran to the exit and saw the car was gone, she did not have to fuckin leave me here; and she could have at least let me explain myself.

Damn.

For elainaPerez04, Part 2 nextttt <3