Respect? & Love (Part 2)

"Go wait in the car bae", Eric says before standing up.

I watched as she got up and walked out the door to Eric's car, I looked back at Eric; he slapped me with the back of his hand and I fell to the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu! You could've fuckin killed me!", He shouts as he kept kicking me.

"Eric stop!!!", I screamed while coughing.

"You a fuckin idiot man", He yelled.

I grabbed his leg, twisted his ankled and pulled him down before quickly climbing on top and banging his head in the ground.

"You seriously gone bring that bitch in here I'm front of me!!?", I screamed.

He slapped me off.

"Stop hitting my face!", I say as I got up and kicked him in the mouth.

Held his mouth and looked at me.

"What bitch?", I say looking at him.

"I'm sorry after that I just have to fuck you up, like no joke", Eric says before getting up, pulling my hair and swinging me into a wall; he kept punching me as I screamed, louder and louder.

I kneed him in his dick and he fell to the ground; I ran upstairs and started to pack some clothes in a small book bag.

I can't do this bullshit no more; I'm sick of his selfish, disrespectful ass treating me like this. If he wanna fuck with these house then it's whatever.

I ran downstairs and kicked him in the back of his head before trying to walk over him; be grabbed my foot and pulled me down roughly making me hit my face on tha floor.

I cried as I held my face.

He sighed. "That's what the fuck you get."

I wiped the tears off my face. "you so fuckin selfish Eric, I hate you!!," I say before getting up, getting my laptop and books and walking out of the house.

I walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the park.

"Where the fuck you think you going!?", Eric shouts.

He followed me outside.

"Bae I'm sorry", He says tryna catch up with me.

"No! Fuck you Eric", I say as I sped up and left him behind.

I headed to my mother's house since she lives close by, I walked to the park and decided to take a short cut through it.

As I was walking pass the swings I heard footsteps and stopped.

I sighed. "Eric can you please leave me alone", I say as I looked around

"Eric!", I call out.

I sucked my teeth and kept walking before being tackled to the ground by someone, I screamed loudly while trying to fight off my attacker.

"Eric hel-", I tried to scream but was cut off by the man covering my mouth, he didn't have on a mask but I could barely see his face because of the darkness outside.

I bit his hand and punched him in the face before pushing him off of me and trying to crawl away.

"Shit! Come here bitch", He says as he ran to me and pulled me back by my feet; he turned my on my back and held a gun to my forehead.

My eyes watered as he undressed me and held my arms down with one hand and pulled his boxers down with the other.

He put the gun to my head as he pushed inside of me, he sped up as tears fell down my face.

What am I going to do?

Part 3 coming up next oh_mylllama I hope u like it so far <3