Get Down (Imagine part 1)

"Mom" I yelled out as I dug in my purse for my car keys. "Mom"! I shout once more. "Oh my lord what is it" she yelled from the top of the stairs. "I'm finna go to the bank to deposit this check, I'll be back" I answered. "Okay, damn" she said walking back in her room and slamming the door. I chuckled as I made my way out to my car.

The Bank••

I walked inside and approached the front desk. "Deposit"? She asked. "Yeah" I say digging in my purse for the check. "How much will it be"? She asked. "About-" . I was cut off my some loud disturbance. "PUT YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN HANDS UP"!! I hear I high pitched voice scream. "The hell"!? I think to my self.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN TO THE GROWN AND EMPTY YOUR FUCKIN POCKETS"!! a
A deeper voice yells. I turned my attention to the entrance of the bank and saw 5 masked men with guns spreading all over the bank. I was petrified. One approached me with the gun aimed directly at my face.

"Why the fuck you still standing"!? He said as he cocked the gun. I couldn't help put shake in fear. The shorter one with a very familiar voice then walked up next to him. "Damn" He said looking me up and down. "I got this one" he continued. "E"! The other said walking backwards.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, I said I got this one". He says grabbing my arm. "Damn" the other said walking towards the entrance. He started walking me towards the restroom. "W-what are you doing" I say stuttering. "Shhh" he said as he kicked in the restroom door, he forced me into a stall and I tried to push and scream but he pointed the gun directly at my face.

"Drop ya' pants" he said with no emotion. I didn't listen to him, I was too distracted my the the ruckus in the main room. "Aye" he said waving the gun in my face. "Drop em' and I'm not asking a third time". He says as he set the barrel at my ribcage. I slowly pulled them down with shame.

He then took of the mask to reveal himself. "What the total fuck"! I thought to myself. This can't be...I'm in the restroom with eazy e!? Suddenly I wasn't so shameful, he started kissing and biting my neck as little moans escaped my mouth.

"You like that huh". He says with a smirk. He then roughly turned me around and pushed inside me from them back. "Ohh fuck' I shouted. The thrust got smoother and smoother after a while he was the only thing keeping me from collapsing to the floor. "Mmmm shiiiiit" I moaned. He went faster and faster and a while later I finally came. "Oh god"!! I screamed as I released myself on to him. He kept going and pulled out as he reached his climax. "Uhhh fuckk"! He moaned. I pulled my pants up and turned my attention towards him. Nervous, I watched as he zipped his pants. "Say nothing". He says in a serious tone, I shook my head rapidly as he left the stall.

When I built up enough courage I left the bathroom and saw that they had fled the bank....I don't even know how to feel right now..

This is part 1 for xoxrayannexox I hope you love it, and I am so sorry it was so late