Irresistible

I walked in the house, slammed the door and sat down in the living room tapping my foot. Eric shortly walked inside after me, I sat in silence waiting for that cheap ass apology of his. I looked at him as he hid his eyes from mine.

Eric: baby i-

Kiya: save it eric.

I say getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. "Baby she was all up on me, I told her I had you" he said following behind me.

Kiya: And than you fucked her!

Eric: Im sorry....I wasnt thinking, I was being fuckin selfish

Kiya: Eric i said save it!!

Eric: No, cause you need to hear this!

Kiya: I don't wanna hear shit you have to say! You know how I felt about you, and you turn around and do this bullshit!? I say as I slammed the glass on the floor. "Kiya, I'm sorry....it wont happen again". The more I looked at him the angrier I grew and I just started hitting screaming and hitting his chest as tears fell.

"Aye aye aye stop stop" he shouted trying to block my strikes. I hit him once more and he held my hands looking in my eyes. "Baby I'm sorry, you know the last thing I ever wanna do is hurt you" I fell against his chest, my anger turned into hurt and I just cried. "I fucked up I know that but please just give me another chance"

He says wrapping his arms around me holding me close. "Just me and you baby, I promise" he said in his low smooth voice. "Just me and you" he continued. He held me tight and rubbed my bare body with his big hands, I can't help but love this man; he makes me feel so safe. I looked at him and he look at me and leaned down kissing my lips. The way he looked at me I could tell he meant it.

He deepened the kiss and before I knew it he was carrying me upstairs, he laid me on the bed but I was still mad; I turned away from him looking at the wall. He leaned over kissing my neck softly. "Don't be like that baby". He whispered into my ear, he slid down lower and lower and pulled my panties off. "Daddy won't hurt you no more okay"? I laid in silence and a large moan slipped out. He kept licking faster and faster. "Ohhh eric, fuck u for this ughhh"

I put my hands on his head and started to grind. I felt him sucking my pearl tighter and tighter my stomach started moving up and down and I could hardly talk. "Mmm, baby you taste so good" he says going deeper. He finnaly hit my spot constantly and I came, he leaned up licking his lips; he leaned over me and inserted his member.

"Uhh eric yesss" he began thrusting at a fast paste as I scratched his back. "Uhh shit you feel daddy dick"! He shouted. "Ohhh yes daddy go deeper uhh" he went deeper as he sucked my neck. "Uhh yes I feel you daddy, I feel you mm" I moaned. "Awwww shit here cums" he said speeding up. "Ohhh daddy I'm cuming" I say as I release on to him, I felt him cum inside me soon after. "Its warm daddy" I say kissing his neck. He chuckled as he rested inside me. "I love you baby girl" he says breathing on my neck slowly. "I love u too" I say closing my eyes.

I know this is wayyyy late xoxrayannexox this is for ur friend Kiya, I don't have her on here but hopefully you can send it to her or tell her I finished it. 😏😘