Alone Together (Part 2)

By the time I got home it was 1:00, and my father was waiting for me at the door.

I sighed, "dad I'm-."

"No liyah." He says cutting me off.

"I give you your freedom, I let you go out and have fun, but I will not allow you to disobey me." He continued.

"I'm sorry dad, time just got away from me I swear, that's why as soon as I found out the time I rushed home." I say hoping he'd let me slide.

"Okay liyah, but next time your on punishment, no going out, no parties, no chillin, nothing you got it?" He questioned.

"Yes dad." I say pecking his cheek and walking upstairs to my room.

I walked into my room and closed my door, as I undressed myself I thought about eazy asking me to give him my number. He was real coo and didn't trip when I declined, I wonder why me out of all those females tho... Probably just wanted me to give him some.

I pulled my night clothes on and laid down constantly trying not to think about it but somehow it just kept easing its way into my mind, I laid my head on my pillow hoping that tomorrow I'd forget about it.

•••••••• Next Day ••••••••

"What you doing today" Janet asked over the phone. "I don't have any plans why?" I asked.

"Well" she started

"I have these tickets for this NWA concert and there burning a hole in my pocket, you wanna go?" She asked

"Of course why wouldn't I?" I asked chuckling.

"Cause I watched you say no to eazy last night, girl you are some kind of crazy." She says laughing.

"Girl he just wanted to fuck, plus it was already passed my curfew so I couldn't chill anyway, but I'm sure he isn't that sensitive; he wouldn't care if I came, he probably wouldn't even see me in the deep ass crowd." I finished.

"You right you right." She admitted. "Well be ready by 8:00." She says hanging up.

"Well bye to you to." I say putting the phone down.

•••••• The Concert ••••••

When the clock struck 8:10 Janet still wasn't here, I had been paging her since 7:55 and she still hasn't gotten back to me; I sat on steps irritated when I finally heard her beep her horn.

I got up, "remember your curfew liyah" my mother and father said in unison.

I laughed, "okay sheesh." I walked out to Janet's car and got in.

"Girl why ain't you answering you pager?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"I'm sorry that thing been broke." She says pulling off.

"Dang the concert probably started by now", I complained.

She laughed, "The concert starts at 9:30, I told you to be ready early cause I know how long you take."

I laughed, "nah how long you take."

We finally pulled up to the building, once we got passed security the concert was in full swing. We made it to the center of the crowd and watched as the members did their verses each one while dancing a little.

Me and Janet laughed, danced and rapped the lyrics as we watched. I was laughing when I looked on stage and saw eazy staring directly at me, he must remember me from the party.

He winked at me before starting his verse, when the concert was over people were lined up for autographs. I was walking towards the exit when I heard someone say "you don't want one ma?"

I smiled before turning around, eazy walked up to me. "You got a lot of nerve coming to the concert after turning me down." He says half joking.

"I'm not allowed to?" I say poking out my bottom lip. He laughed, "So... Your night already over?" He asked.

I looked at my watch that read 11:30

"I don't know my curfew is at 1:00."

"Come on." He says gently grabbing my hand, we walked out to the tour bus and got in, all the members were inside along with some other girls; I saw Janet sitting on Dr.Dre's lap talking but I don't think she noticed that all he was staring at was her breast.

The bus parked and we began to exit through the door, we were at this large club. I thought to myself "they won't let me in cause I'm underaged, this is so embarrassing."

Eazy held my hand as we got off the tour bus, put his arm around my shoulder and walked right passed the bouncers, "wow" I say surprised.

"What?" He asked.

"They let y'all in like that?" I asked.

"They better" he joked.

All through the night I danced with Janet and we danced with the members and had a lot of fun, I walked to the bar and ordered a water.

"Really?" Eazy asked approaching the bar.

"What?" I say watching him.

"That's your drink?" He asked.

"Well I can't buy anything else." I say drinking my water.

He laughed, "2 shots of vodka." He told the bar tender, he passed me one. I sniffed it, before downing it

"ehhhh what the hell" I say wiping my mouth, he laughed before drinking his.

"Wanna dance", He asked.

"So this how you get all your females, you let them drink til they sloppy and then take em home?" I say joking.

He frowned, I can tell he didn't think that was funny at all.

"I'm sorry...I put my foot in my mouth sometimes." I say looking away.

"Your okay it happens, but no that's not how I get females."

I walked him to the dance floor and began to dance, he had his hands in the air one minute and my hips the next. Then the song "I wanna be your man by Roger trout man came on."

Next thing I know he's all up on me, I don't know if it was the liquor but I was all up on him to. My arms were around his neck as he kept looking in my eyes.

Each time he did so I felt butterflies in my stomach, he slowly leaned in for a kiss and I felt his lips touch mine; I didn't hesitate to kiss him and his lips were so warm and soft against mine.

I stopped before looking at my watch that read 2am "shit", I looked up.

"I have to go" I say running to the exit, I quickly ran to the closest bus stop and caught the bus home. I sighed at the sound of my father's voice in my head telling me I couldn't go out anymore.

Part 2, part 3 coming upaaliyahfan_19