Human sheild (Imagine part 2)

(Play song as you read (Optional))

Get away..

Trnity's P.O.V.

I hear a car pull up outside, and immediately think "Eric." I grab my bag of clothes and walk towards the door. The door opens and in walks Darren. "Oh no" I think to myself. "Why I don't smell no fucking food cooking"? He says slamming the door. "And why the fuck ain't this damn house clean". He looks at the bag in my hand and gets furious. "What the fuck"! He says grabbing me tightly. "You planning on leaving me? You tryna leave huh!?" he says as he slapped me to the floor. He walked over and kicked me in the stomach.

"Stoooooop please!!" I scream. He kicks me again and I feel myself about to throw up. I see him lift his foot to kick me again and I close my eyes. I then hear a loud 'POP'. I didn't feel him kick me.. I open my eyes to see Darren on the ground; I look over and see Eric pointing the gun at him. I've never seen him so angry, the look on his face was disgust and hate. I heard Darren still breathing and immediately knew what Eric's next move was. He approached Darren and loaded another bullet into the chamber, his face showed no emotion.

I disregarded all the pain I felt and got up as fast as I could. "Stop Eric stop"!. I screamed as I leaned on him to keep him from shooting. "No let me-." "No Eric please"!! I pleaded. "He's not even worth it...and if you kill him your not any better". I cried. He looked in my eyes and looked back at Darren. "Okay fine". He said putting the gun down. "Come on let's get out of here". He says picking me up and carrying me in his arms. I groaned in pain. "Where does it hurt baby". He said in a sad tone. Tears ran down my face as I pointed to my heart. His eyes watered as he carried me to the car. He fastened my seatbelt and started the car. "I got you baby, I'll make sure you never feel this way again". He said wiping his eyes. We drove off following the sunset. Even though I'm in pain, just being out of that house and with Eric........heals my wounds...

Last part, I hope you like it :) destinyywright 💕