Siblingz 2

Eric's P.O.V.
3 Months Later
Wet Dreamz

I parked in front of my house before walking inside and being greeted by everyone shouting, "Surprise!!."

I wasn't home to celebrate my birthday so my mom decided to get the fam and throw me a party.

I smiled as my cousins gave me dap, uncles and aunties gave me money and my other family members gave me gifts.

Everyone was taking pictures and shit and I saw my little sister Amber walk down in a black long sleeve crop top and black jeans.

The last time I saw her was 3 months ago, the day after I slept with her.

"Hey Eric", She says before hugging me.

"Hey", I say as I hugged her back.

"Everyone get in the picture before we eat", My mom says before handing my cousin the camera.

Everyone got in the picture and I smiled before feeling Amber touching my ass which made me jump a lil.

My cousin took the picture and everyone rushed to the kitchen for a plate.

"You wamme to make your plate Eric", Amber says with a smile.

I laughed. "Go head."

I followed her to the kitchen before taking my seat at the round table.

"Okay kids y'all already know sit at the kid table", My aunt says as she sat the plates down.

Amber sat my plate in front of me. "There you go, big plate for a big boy", She says while smirking.

I'm not too sure but I think she wanna fuck again, if so she ain't being very vague and needs to chill that shit in front of family.

She sat down across from me along with my cousins, aunts and uncles.

"So how's the college life", My cousin Leo asked.

"Its coo once you get used to waking up at a certain time, your classes and working", I say before taking a bite of my food.

"What about the females? I know that gotta be tempting", My uncle says chuckling.

"Yeah what about the females?", Amber says as I felt her foot touching mine.

I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it, she think she funny and she playing unfair to this shit, and I'm hoping she don't think she my girlfriend or some shit.

"They ight", I replied.

"Have you gamed any of them yet?", My little cousin sean asked.

"Yeah have you", Amber asked as I felt her foot on my dick making me jump up out of my seat.

Everyone stared at me while Amber just sat there laughing at me.

"Uh.. Imma take a shower thanks for the party y'all", I say as I hugged and kissed my family members before heading up stairs.

Everyone left our house and my mom started cleaning up before heading to bed with my dad.

I took a long shower and brushed my teeth before drying off, and putting on a black T-shirt with black boxers and socks.

I walked into my bedroom and turned off the light and laid in my bed before turning my TV ofd and getting under the cover.

I closed my eyes before feeling someone pull my boxers down and start sucking my dick.

Next Part up next <3