Kiss It Better

Play song as you read (Optional):

"I swear I can't stand yo' black ass", I say looking at Eric

"I can't stand yo ass either the fuck", He says frowning.

"Then just leave."

He sighed.

"What the fuck you doing that for? I complain to much right? I worry too goddamn much right!?", I say raising my voice.

"Can you shut the fuck up and lower yo damn voice, damn them neighbors already be in our damn business; I don't need the whole muthafuckin neighborhood talking about us in shit."

"The only reason why everyone in the neighborhood would know our business is because you slept with every bitch on this street", I yell.

"I ain't finna listen to this shit, I told yo simple ass I ain't cheat and you still ain't listening", He says getting up.

"Oh so you just gone leave", I asked.

"Yup", He replied.

That dumb ass careless look on his face pissed me off more and more to where I just went crazy, I started hitting his chest then his face then everywhere.

"Aye aye!!! Calm the fuck down", he says before slapping me to the floor.

He had never hit me before so I was in shock, my eyes began to water as I started to cry. He looked shocked as well.

"Jasmine.... I...-", He started.

He walked towards me and try to pull me in his arms, tears streamed down my face as he held me.

"No!", I screamed pushing him way.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to", He says while rubbing my face.

I cried, "you said you would never hit me."

"I know baby", He says while kissing my face.

He continued, "Baby I didn't cheat on you; last thing I wanna do is hurt you again... I told you baby imma be good, I mean it."

I gripping his shirt tight and buried my face in his chest, he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom before softly laying me on the bed.

He pulled off my shoes and socks before taking off my jewelry and shirt, he got on bed and on top of me gently.

Tears were still falling as he kept pecking my lips, "imma be good baby, I promise". He says while sliding down kissing my stomach down to my hips.

"Uhhh what you doing", I asked with my eyes closed.

He pulled my pants down along with my panties and starting kissing my kitty slowly, I moaned a little.

"Daddy gone be real good", he says licking faster with his eyes closed.

"Ughhh uh Eric", I moaned.

I felt him suck my clit harder as I slid my hands down on his head and started grinding which made me moan louder, he gripped my thighs tighter while flicking his tongue.

My breathing got heavier and I started moaning more rapidly.

"Ughhh yes!! Yessss eric", I shout.

He inserted his tongue deep and began moving his head in circles, my stomach moved up and down faster and it felt so good I couldn't get my words out.

I whined unable to speak, I felt myself getting closer and whined louder.

"Its okay baby, cum for daddy", He says before flicking his tongue in and out of me quickly.

"Uh uh uhhhhh uhh ohhh shit", I moan as I finally released; he slowly licked it up before sliding up to me and pecking my lips.

"I won't hurt you no more baby", He says rubbing my face.

"I love you", He says laying his head on my shoulder.

I held him tight.

"I love you to."

I hope you like it rhiajasmine20