Violation (Part 3)

The hospital•

The wound was very deep, the doctor said if we didn't make it there when we did I probably wouldn't have lived because he almost scrapped my rib. "I'm sorry only one person at a time." the doctor repeated, "and only people she feels safe around." He continued. Me and the members of the group where very tight cause cube had been in the group for the longest and I was always around chillin with them so I decided it was coo for them to come and say wassup.

I guess it bothered them seeing me like this. The first one to come was O'Shea, he walked in and his eyes were red. "Nigga you been crying?" I ask as I chuckled weakly. He smirked "I'm glad you still able to joke around." He got serious. "Imma find who did this and when I do imma.-" "O'Shea." I say cutting him off.

"I'm sorry Yoncie...its my fault the...........I gotta make this right." He continued. "This ain't nobodies fault, and I don't want you fuckin' up what you got going for yourself getting into some shit; okay"? I finished. "Okay." he answered looking away.

He gave me a hug and hesitantly walked out of the room for the next person to come in. Next was Michel'le who made me smile, Yella who was quiet, Ren who was talking about finding the guy, Dre who kept calling me fine even in a hospital bed and then eazy.

"Hey ma'." He says walking to the side if my bed. "Hey e". I say trying to position myself comfortably on my pillows. He helped me up and positioned me in a comfortable spot. "Thanks". I say leaning back. "No problem." He says looking down, he finally looked up and began to speak.

Eazy: "I'm sorry this happened."

Yoncie: "I'm alright e...but thanks".

Eazy: "Nah, no matter what we still gone find who the fuck did this."

Yoncie: "y'all need to just chill with all that shit, but its what ever." I say tired from the pain medication. I close my eyes to rest for a minute in suddenly feel lips on mine, I quickly hesitate but realize that it's Eric kissing me. I hesitate once more but he gently grabs my arm and then holds my face with both hands kissing me like that was his last time seeing me.

"Mmmm." I moan as I felt his tongue on mine, I was enjoying him kissing me until I got a familiar feeling and flintched away. "You alright"? He says licking his lips. "Uh....yeah" I say turning away from him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I say still looking away. "I'll see you when you get out ma'." He says before leaning over and giving my neck a long wet kiss. "Eric stop." I say trying not to moan. The room was quiet and when I looked up he was gone.

Trouble•

"What the fuck you mean you think it was Eric?!" O'Shea shouts. "Shhhh, damn Shea"! I say in a loud whisper. "Just what I said I think it was him". I continued. "That's fucked up." I heard eric say as he entered the room. "Why is he in here?" I asked O'Shea. "The doctor said more than one person can come back now."

"He also said only people you feel safe around, I don't want him back here." I say mean mugging him. "Really?" Eric starts. "When I came in here yesterday I couldn't keep her off me." He continued. "She was tongue kissing me and shit, and I'm like damn ain't you post to be resting? But she just kept goin'." "That is a fucking lie Eric and you know it." I yelled trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my side. O'Shea gave me a disappointed look "let's go nigga." He says walking towards the door. Eric then looked at me like I had definitely fucked up. All I could think was "oh shit."

•Danger•

Soon after they exited my room the pain medication put me to sleep, but before I could reach a deep sleep I heard a loud crash and people yelling; I was able to make out the voices being O'Shea and Eric's. Cube then ran in my room trying to talk to me.

O'Shea: "I gotchu Yoncie, I seen the blood; they pulled his bitch ass out but imma ge-."

But before he was able to finish he was pulled out by security. "No no no don't take him!" I yelled trying to get up, but I was pushed back down by the doctor. "You are still heavily medicated and in bad shape you cannot leave, this is also a attempted murder; please stay still." He finished. "No no no, please let him stay!" I heard him screaming all the way down the hall, what am I gone do??

I started panicking thinking "what if Eric comes back"? I gotta get outta here before he does,I leaned up again and when the doctor pushed me back down I started screaming, hitting and kicking. Another doctor helped hold me down while the doctor stuck a needle in my arm and gave me another dos of medicine....and I was out.

For Yoncie12,Im hoping u like it so far; like n comment ❤💋