Unfaithful (Part 3)

"Eric I'm marr-.", I started but was cut off my the front door opening.

"Oh fuck", I think to myself.

"Who the hell is that", Eric says while raising one eyebrow.

"Ummm", I say scratching my head.

"Baby!", Anthony called out.

"You sleep?", He asked.

It took Eric a second to put the pieces together, but when he did I could tell by his face he was vexed.

"Aw hell nah!", He yells before getting up.

"Bitch you fuckin around on me!?", He yelled.

I pulled a T-shirt on.

"No no no... I.... I", I started.

Eric Pulled his jeans up.

Anthony ran into the room and frowned.

"Who the fuck is this?", He asked.

"He...-.", I started but was cut of by Eric.

"I'm her Nigga who the fuck are you?", He questioned.

Anthony mean mugged.

"I'm her husband", He said.

The look on Eric's face was hurt, confusion and anger.

He picked up his shirt.

"I'm out", He says walking to the door.

"Eric please", I shout.

"What the fuck", anthony shouts.

Eric tried to walk pass him, but Anthony bumped into him on purpose.

"Nigga you really don't want these problems", Eric says looking at him.

"Or what bitch", Anthony says stepping to him.

Eric chuckled, in the blink of a eye anthony was laid out on the ground.

My eyes widened before looking at Eric, he looked back at me.

"Scandalous", He says before walking out, downstairs and outside to his car.

He left. I felt so horrible, I should have just told the truth.. That I wasn't happy with Anthony and that I couldn't find a way out of the relationship.
I sat on the bed with my face in my hands... Now I no longer have my Eric..

Anthony woke after a 5 minutes and packed his stuff before walking downstairs and out to his car. That didn't hurt me as much as losing Eric..

I got up, and cleaned my room, changed the sheets and maid up the bed. I sprayed my room before walking to the bathroom and taking a long shower.

When I finally got out, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom, I walked into my empty bed room and sighed from the absence of anyone's presence.

I ordered a pizza and dried off before lotioning up and putting on a beater, sweat pants, black socks and a thin short gold chain that Eric had bought for me.

I hear a knock on the door and think "finally".

I get the money out my purse for the pizza and walked downstairs to the door, I open the door to see Eric; a weak smile appeared on my face.

He pulled me in tight before kissing my lips.

"You mine", He says before picking me up, closing the door and carrying me upstairs.

I love him so much...

The end, I hope you loved itAfroPuffWeirdo