Siblingz 3

I pulled the cover off and saw Amber's head bobbing up and down faster.

"Aww shit", I say as I grinded in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down.

"Mmmm", She says as she lifted my dick up and started sucking my balls.

"Uhhh shit yess, Wait no no look stop", I say as I pushed her off.

She looked at me in confusion. "What?", She questioned.

"One you tryna get caught and two... We can't fuck no more, that was a one time thang."

She sighed. "Eric stop playing", She says as she scooted up to me face to face.

She continued. "Look if you wanna stop that's coo but just... Just one more time."

I thought for a minute. "Ight come on."

She smiled as she climbed on top of me and sat on it before rolling her hips and placing her hands on my chest.

"Shit", I say as I started pumping, she still tight as fuck; she been waiting for a nigga, she grunted and whined as she tried to keep quiet.

"Huhh uhh shiiit", She moans quietly as her voice shook.

She bounced higher and started kissing me as I frenched kissed her and squeezed her ass while moving it up and down roughly, making her bounce harder.

She leaned up and leaned her head back as I slowed down and started going smooth inside of her.

"Uh baby I can't", She moaned before sucking her bottom lip and looking me directly in me eyes while riding my shit; that alone almost made me nut.

I held her waist tighter and after a few minutes of fuckin her brains out we finally came.

"Fuck", She says breathlessly as she got off of me.

I pulled up my boxers and watched her pull up her night gown before walking out of my bedroom.

Next Day

"Bae you play too much", A guy from downstairs says as he laughed.

I walked down and saw Amber sitting on this guys lap.

I frowned a little but went along my business and left to this house party.

It was all kinds of hoez dancing on me and shit but I just couldn't get my mind off of her; what the fuck is wrong with me?

After the party was over I went home and walked inside only to see her sleeping on his chest, I mugged as I headed upstairs; I'm really getting jealous over this shit.

A week Later

I began packing up some food and clothes that my mom and dad got me so I could be ready to leave back to college tomorrow.

The whole time Amber has been like "hi" and "bye" to me and giving all her attention to her bitch ass boy friend; even tho I'm fuckin with a someone to, that still ain't coo.

The time was 2AM and I went downstairs and into the kitchen for some water only to see my sister down there watching TV.

"Bam bam", I whisper to Amber.

"Hm", She says before getting up and walking to me.

"Whatchu still doing up?", I questioned.

"Couldn't sleep", She replied.

"Oh"

"You leaving me again", She says as she poked out her bottom lip.

I leaned in and pecked her lips, "I'm coming back bam bam."

"Okay..", She says as she looked down.

I slowly kissed her lips which turned into me French kissing her and letting my tongue play with hers; I tried to resist my urges but couldn't; I want her right now.

I turned her around and pulled up her night gown before sliding my hand in her panties and inside of her.

She whined. "I thought that was the last time."

"Just one more time baby", I say with my lips on her neck as my hand sped up.

She held on to my thigh as I slowly pulled my boxers down and rubbed my dick against her ass.

"Uhh I wanna feel it", She moaned.

I pulled my hand out and bent her over  the counter before pushing inside and tightly holding her waist as I fucked her slow and deep from behind.

Her eyes rolled back as she rested her torso on the counter and moaned.

I leaned her up and pulled her gown down off of her chest and squeezed her titties with both hands as my hips sped up.

She leaned her head back on my shoulder and I listened as her breathing got heavier; I went fast a fuck when I felt myself about to cum and her pussy throbbing but froze when someone turned on the kitchen light.

I looked and saw it was my mom and dad.... Fuck.

Oops lmao. I'm geekin y'all, this is my 60th eazy imagine "whoooop whoooop" lol. ❤💯