The Hillz (Part 1)

Beverly Hillz
Eric's P.O.V.

"Man are you fuckin serious!", Dre yelled when he saw all the stuff we had to move into the Uhaul truck.

He continued. "Nigga this is crazy."

"Nigga shut the fuck up and grab the other end of this couch", I say before lifting one end and watching him lift the other.

"You couldn't pay some professional muthafuckas to do this shit?", He asked as we carried the couch out to the truck.

"Why do that when I can pay you to do it for less? Plus I dont want nobody touching my shit.", I say before sitting the couch down inside the truck.

It took a couple hours but as soon as we were finished we got on the road.

"Why the fuck you moving to Beverly Hills anyway?", He asked.

"Man why the fuck you got so many questions, just read the damn directions", I say while laughing.

Eric's House

It didn't take that long to get there and wasn't that different from L

It didn't take that long to get there and wasn't that different from L.A., I got out the truck and walked to the door before unlocking it and looking inside.

"Damnnn nigga, you gotta throw parties every month in this bitch", Dre says as he walked inside and sat my flat screen tv down.

"Hell yeah", I say giving him dap.

We finished putting everything in the house with the time being 930.

"Ight I see you tomorrow, don't forget to bring some bitchez", I say as I handed him $450.

"You know I won't nigga", He says as he walked to the truck.

I walked in my house and heard Dre pull off in the uhaul truck, I'm tired as fuck; I laid on my couch and was out.

Next Day:

Girlz In The Hillz

I woke up to the sun shining directly in face.

"Damn", I said before leaning up, I ran upstairs before taking a shower, brushing my teeth.

I walked downstairs and saw that I had mail.

"Already?", I thought to myself.

I walked to the mailbox and picked up the envelope that was to someone named "Ronald L. Thomas." It was also addressed to the house next door to mine.

I looked at my watch and sighed before walking down the sidewalk to my next door neighbors house, I rang the doorbell and no one came; I started knocking and waited.

"Can you answer the door for me Claire!?", I heard a older male voice shout from inside.

"Yeah I got it", A younger female voice replied.

Shortly after a young fine ass white girl answered the door, and me being me, hell nah I don't discriminate.

I smirked. "Wassup ma"

She laughed. "Ma?", She asked.

"Damn you laughing at my game?"

"Nah", She says laughing.

"What's yo name?", I asked.

"Claire who's at the-", The older white man started but stopped in the middle of his sentence after landing his eyes on me.

He walked up behind her. "Can I help you?", He says slightly frowning.

"Aw nah, the mailman put y'all mail in my mailbox next door and I was bringing it over", I say as I handed it to him.

He snatched it and looked at it. "You were probably trying to steal it, and did you say you live next door?", He asked.

"Oh my god grandpa can you go sit down please", The girl says annoyed.

"Wait wait wait, you think I was tryna steal yo punk ass check; When a nigga make more money then you in his sleep?", I say as I chuckled.

"Yeah, drug money; go back to where ever you came from", He says as he walked away from the door.

"Mhm, aaaaaanyway", I say as I directed my attention back to the girl.

She sighed. "My name is claire and I'm sorry about that."

"Its all good", I say while looking at her ass, she was thick back there for a white girl.

"Close the door claire", Her granddad shouted.

"Well I'll see you around ...uhh"

"Eric", I say with a smile.

She smiled as she started to close the door.

"Aye", I called out.

"Yes?", She says opening the door back.

"I got this party going on at 530pm to 4am, I know your granddad probably won't let you to go but uh.. If you can I wanna see you there", I say as a bit my bottom lip while smirking.

She smiled. "Maybe"

"Ight", I say as I walked towards my house and jogged inside to get ready for the party.

I know this is longggggg over due, I've been working on my other books; but anyway for FaithC1997 I hope you like it so far, Part 2 coming up next.