Take Advantage (Part 2)

Ebony's P.O.V.

Explicit Content:

"Ebonyyyy...... Ebonyyyy", Eric says taunting me.

He kicked in the door. "Ebonnnnyyy??? Come the fuck out!", He says roughly.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as he walked around the room looking in the closets and in the bathroom in our room, I heard him sigh and walk out of our room.

After a few seconds I let out a breath of relief and suddenly felt myself being forcefully dragged from under the and screamed loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" Eric yells as he slapped me and held on to my neck tighy before banging my head into the wall; I kept screaming and hitting him and managed to bite his hand and headbutt him.

"Shit you crazy bitch", He says falling on the floor and holding his head, I got up and tried to run to the door but he got up and tackled me on the bed; I would roll on top of him and he would roll right back on top of me.

"Eric get off!!"

He ignored me and held his hand on my neck, I tried to push him off by his chest but he held my hands down with his other hand. He looked and me and I looked away from him frowning.

He sucked his teeth before leaning over and kissing me, I snatched away and slapped him; he slapped me back before pushing me down, pulling my shirt off and kissing my chest.

"Get the fuck me", I say pushing him off.

He pulled off my pants and then my panties, I tried to crawl off the bed but he pulled me back and held me down

"Ugh I fuckin hate you", I say frowning.

He kept pecking my lips and kissed me as he pulled his pants and boxers down and pushed inside of me.

"Uhh Eric stop", I say as I hit him; his thrust got faster as his grip on my neck tightened.

"Uhhh ericccc", I moaned as I hit his chest.

He picked me up off of the bed and made me bounce on his dick as he leaned my body back and held on to my lower back, I moaned louder begging for him to stop and keep going at the same damn time.

For what seemed like forever I felt him pumping deeper into my stomach, I whined louder.

"Ughhh Eric I ca-"!!", I shout as my voice was cut short my him pulling my body up and pushing me against the wall and making me hit my head.

He kept banging my head on it the faster he pumped, I wrapped my legs around him and scratched his back deeper making him bleed.

"Ughh shit", He moaned.

He held on to my thighs as he fucked me against the wall and each time I was about to cum he would stop.

He kissed me deeply and finally let me cum, he came in me soon after; I caught my breath before moving his hands off of me and getting off him trying to hide that my kitty hurt.

I quickly walked to the bed and laid down, he followed behind me and pulled me down to him roughly before opening my legs wide.

"Noooo", I say whining as I pushed his head away. He got up, picked up a a T-shirt and tightly tied my wrist together.

"Eric I'm not fuckin playing, let me go."

"Shut the fuck up", He says as he forced my legs open.

He leaned down while holding my thighs open and started sucking gently.

"Uhh Eric, I fuckin hate you", I say with my eyes closed.

He sucked my pearl harder and made his tongue speed up.

My eyes rolled back as my hips started to slowly move back and fourth.

He spit on it and go continued licking up all of my liquids and making his tongue go side to side, my hips sped up making me grind on his togue.

The more I felt his warm wet tongue inside of me the closer I was to reaching my point, he his swirled his head and his tongue went in faster circles; I began to uncontrollably arch my back as my eyes  stayed in the back of my bead and my body temperature started to rise.

"Ughhhh baby don't stoppp", I shouted.

He went faster and made me finally release.

I laid back and caught my breath as he licked up the rest of my water.

He licked his lips before crawling on the bed, I frowned at him and he slowly kissed my lips before gently laying on me.

I sighed as I held and he rested his face in my neck.

Ugh.... Love is a bitch.