Mr. Wright (Part 4)

Rhia's P.O.V.

"Damn my bad", He says while rubbing his face.

He continued. "You alright?"

"Yeah", I say as I rubbed my kitty.

He gently pulled me to him and kissed me, I french kissed him and felt him holding my lower back.

"I'll see you tomorrow", He says in between kissing my lips.

"Okay", I say before picking up my bookbag and papers.

"I didn't say you could leave early", He says with a frown.

"Oh", I say as I scratched my head.

He laughed. "I'm just playing."

"Shut up", I say while laughing before walking to the door and leaving home.

From then on everyday after school, Mr. Wright would give me a private lesson in sex ed if you get my drift or we would just chill together.

2 months later

I laid on Mr. Wright's.... Or Eric's bare chest with his suit jacket covering us, on top of his desk at school; Eric is his first name of course. Anyway he gently rubbed my bare back with his finger tips while looking at the ceiling.

"Bae?"

"Yes", I say with my eyes closed while rubbing his bare chest.

"We... We can't do this anymore."

I quickly leaned my head up. "Wh- why", I asked.

"For starters I'm your teacher and-."

"You've been my teacher for 2 months Eric", I say cutting him off.

"Okay well.... We just have to stop."

I looked in his eyes. "So all this time, it was just sex to you; you didn't feel anything??", I asked?"

"I did", He says as he rubbed my face.

He continued. "But if we keep this up... Someone-."

"Its okay", I say cutting him off as I leaned off of him and got off of his desk.

"Rhia"

"No", I say as I sat his suit jacket down.

I looked away from him as I pulled my panties up, I felt idiotic; thinking that I'd be with him.... Fuckin shame.

I finished putting my bra on and he pulled me to him; I snatched away.

"You're making it worse", I say before putting on the rest of my clothes, walking to the door and leaving the building.

Day in and day out I had to look at a man that I couldn't help but to fall for, it wasn't just the sex; It was his smile, laugh, jokes and every now and then he would buy me things just cause; or just hold me while I held him.. He was sweet.

Everyday I went to school I had to hold In my tears and try not to break down, he is the first and only man to make me feel this way.

• 2 Weeks Later

"Can you help me with this?", I asked my best friend.

"I was just about to asked you the same thing", She says as she scratched her head.

"Ugh, can you help me?", I asked another student.

"Nah cuz, I'm confused as fuck", He says as he laughed.

"Come here Rhia, I'll help you", Eric... Or should I say Mr. Wright says to me.

I sighed before getting up and walking to his desk.

Sorry if this ain't good rhiajasmine20, I kept getting rudely interrupted by some ppl who will go unnamed 😂 anywho; voteee and please comment 😍🙏