☯Chapter Six

* An Early Update But Still Go Back And Read The Previous One* I Suggest You Not To Skip It Come To This One*

Cyn POV

I Come Back To The Room And She Beautiful. She Ain't Nothing Like Mary. There's No Comparison. She Has A Beautiful Skin Tone, Beautiful Wavy, Damp Curls, And You Can Actually See Her Features.

Cyn: Wow You Look Gorgeous

I Couldn't Help But Stare

Erica: Well Um Thanks I Guess

I Walked Over To Her And I Didn't Notice She Was Breast Feeding King. She Looks Happy And Has That Glow.

Cyn: You Have To Let Me Play In Your Hair* Running Her Fingers Through My Damp Hair*

Erica: I Suggest You Not Cause It Sends Me To Sleep * Moan As She Lay Her Head In My Chest But Quickly Move Her Head Back On The Pillow* I'm Sorry

Cyn: Nah You Good * Putting Her Head Back Into My Chest* You Aren't The Only One* Giggles Softly* You Smell Like Roses

Erica: Its My Favorite Scent * Taking King Off My Nipple To Burp Him* Are You Going After My Baby Daddy? * Snuggling In My Chest*

Cyn: Um Technically No But I'm Set Up Just In Case He's Try Anything. There Is Gonna Be Cameras Installed Before We Get Out Of Here.

King: * Burped Faintly*

Cyn: I Know It Been Only One Day And All But This Feels Right. I Don't Mind Making A ' Broke Bitch Rich' * Laughing* Not That You Are A Bitch Or Anything

Erica: * Laughing* I Get What You Are Saying. I Don't Want Your Money Just You For You To Take Care Of Him Until I'm On My Own Two Feet And Free Of His Father.

Cyn: Baby Girl I Got Y'all * Holding Her Hand* Just Don't Do Me Dirty And Be A Mother. The Perks Of Being Rich Is That I'm Basically Worth Your Life Savings.

Erica: You Are An Amazing Person And Thank You Isn't Enough

Cyn: Thank You And I Know You Are Too. You Are Giving Me What Money Can't Bye. Someone To Hold And Love On. Can I Um..

Erica: You Don't Have To Even Ask * Laughing* He's Yours As Well Right? * Gently Handing Me King*

Cyn: Yeah But I'm Not Taking Him Away From You. I'll Give My Rights Up To Him Whenever You Decide To Leave And CPS Off Our Backs *Moving The Blanket Out Of His Face*

Erica: You Probably Won't And Its Obvious How Attached To Him You Are. I'm Sorry You Can't Have Kids.

Cyn: These Days Kids Don't Even Pass Though Their Parents Virginia. Most Come From Strangers And Foster Homes.

Erica: Truth Be Told He Was Created From A Mistake But I Don't Regret Him.

Cyn: God Does Everything For A Reason And I Think Me Bumping Into You Is Why I'm Happy Now Stranger * Laughing Softly*

King: * Eyes Flutter Open*

Erica: He's Finally Waking Up

Cyn: He's Beautiful And Stella Wants To Be The First To Meet Him

Erica: Why Don't You Make Her His God Mother Since You Too Are Obviously Close?