☯Chapter One

" Touch That Shit One More Time Or That Ass Will Be Black As Night Boy" Chasing King, Trying Not To Lose My Breath And Die Cause Of Him. Lord Knows I Can't Do This Like I Used To Man!

We Are In Milian For Our Business Trip And To Expand Our Business Internationally Like To The Uk. Bryson Is Funny Fully Dressed, Mimi Got Herself Her Ready, Devonte Had Erica Give Him A Bath After Playing In A Tub Full Of Sour Patches, And I Got Butt Naked Ass Kiss Wanting To Show Off His Best " Look". Erica Can't Chase Him Anymore Cause She's Three Months Pregnant. If She Wasn't Preggers King Wouldn't Be Doing This.

" But Mama, Mommy Said I Am Sexy And People Love Me. Even The Cracker Jacks( A/n: Remeber That Is What Mimi Called The Police)" Man How Hard Is It And Mimi Says Alot Of Shit To Get An Ass Whooping. King Is A Good Boy But When He Do Shit Like This It Urks My Nerves But He's A Kid.

" Boy Get Yo Black Ass Here!" I Am Seriously About To Lose It

" But Mommy I Thought We Were..Mexican And White. That's Why We White Skin Mama" Standing On Top Of The Couch With Water Just Dripping From His Shaved Head. Nigga Did Have Long Her Before He Decided To Cut It With Play Dough Scissors.

" The He- Boy We Are Not Mexican.....Devonte Is Part White Cause Of His Sperm Donor. You And Mimi Is Puerto Rican, Cuban, And Dominican. Bryson Is Black, Puerto Rican, El Salvador And German" Wrapping The Towel Around And Picked Him Up. He Looked Amused And Actually Loves Learning.

" And What About Mommy's New Baby" Looking At My With His Eyebrows Frown. King Is Our Tiny Genuis Of The Family Lol

" Baby The Baby Is Puerto Rican, El Salvador, German, Malaysian, And Dominican" He Eyes Got Big

" Wooow Mama...That's Awesome" Throwing His Hands Up

" Alright But Less Get You Dress For Auntie Nicki"

The Kids Are Going With Nicki And i Had To Beg Stella To Come. Nicki Is Love With That Girl And All She Does Is Reject Nicki. Like Who Rejects Nicki Minaj? Despite Of Age

" BABY! WHERE DID YOU PUT MIMI'S CHEETAH BOW?" I Sigh And Carried Half Dressed King To Our Room And Picked Her Boy. That Shit Was Right In Front Of Face. Erica Be Needing Glasses These Days And I Don't Mean Sun Glasses

She Laughed And Smiled As She Gets It From My Hand " Oh My Fault Papi" Putting The Bow On Mimi High Bun. Since She Is The Only Girl, She Gets More Spoiled With Shit. The Boys Just Don't Care For Anything But Games And Boy Stuff.

" Mommy Do I Look Like A Cheetah Princess" Twirling In Her Cute Cheetah Tutu Outfit Nicki Got Her But Them End Need A Trim. She Is The Only Once Besides Erica With Silky Hair And Gotta Do Extra Shit With It.

" Baby You Look Beautiful" Kissed Her On The Cheek " But Let Me Get King Ready And Meet Up Front With Their Snacks And Stu- Wait Mommy Let Me Go With You" She Jumped Of The Bed And Grabbed My Hand As We Head Back To Their Room They Share.

Mimi Ass Like To Keep Her Brothers Fresh And Has Devonte Wrapped Around Her Little Finger. That Boy Is Gonna Get Hurt Trying To Keep Up With Her.

" Momma Is Stella Gonna Be Okay?" Devonte Walked In The Room And Ask Then Sat Mimi On His Lap. See What I Mean

" Why You Ask Tay" Mimi Took The Words Out Of My Mouth As She Plays With His Chain That Bryson Birth Father Got Him As A Gift. Hes Like A Dad To All Of The Kids Except King Thinks Mac Daddy Is His Daddy. We Found Our Sperm Donor And He Wanted To Be Apart Of Bryson's Life. He Deserved A Father And Chris, His Father, Felt It Would Be Unfair Not To Not Notice And Do Anything With The Other Kids. He Is Loveable And Likes Albee. When We Work They Go With Him In LA.

That Man Is All Types Of Goddess

" She Stays Looking At Auntie Nicka Picture And Then Some Dude And Starts To Cry. Its Been Like Five Times Today. I Went To Sleep With Her To Make Her Feel Better.

That Is Strange....The Boys Usually Sleep With Mimi. I Guess As A Form Of Protection. Like i Said She's The Only Girl But Uh...Yeah That's Weird.

" Baby She Is Probably Home Sick Already And Needs Time Alone" Putting King's Royal Jordan Shirt On.

" Yea...Females Are Emotional" Mimi Smart Ass Say. I Just Kept My Mouth Shut Cause She's Crazy.

Domo A.K.A Bryson Walks In With His Can And Glasses On Then Sit In Between My Legs And Just Lay There After I Finished With King. I Remember The Day I Had Him And Even Though There Was Some Complications, We Made It. He's Our Special Boy.

" Hey Baby" Wrapping My Arms Around Him As I Kiss Him With A Small Peck On The Lips

" Morning Mommy" He Mumbled Into My Chest. This Kid Stay Under Somebody Man. Erica Got Him Like That. He's Not Sleeping In Our Bed When He's 12 Because I Miss My Wife Pussy. I Haven't Hit That Since We Arrived Two Weeks Ago.

" Morning Baby Boy...You Want Me To Braid Your Mohawk" Playing Through His Curls With My Finger

He Nods And I Put Two Braids In His Head. Thats One Thing I Had To Learn....Do Hair. Devonte Started Growing Hair Out Of No Where And Hated Cuts But As For Bryson He Doesn't Like Alot Of Hair.

" Devonte Did You Stray Your Hair And Put Moose In It From Your Ends Getting Nappy?" Watching Him Play With King And Mimi. " Mhm" He Replied With A Nod. People Complain Their Kids Fight Alot But Mine Dont And Only Get Fussy When Something Is Taken Of Theirs. Besides That They Are Great.

" Okay Imma Go Check On Momma And See How She Is Doing. Go To The Front And Eat Your Fruit And Oatmeal Before Titi Nicki Comes Okay" Picking Up Bryson. Yes My Kids Actually Everything I Put On The Table With No Argument Or They Don't Eat At All. I Don't Play Bout Wasting Food.

I Got Them Situated And Erica Is In The Shower. So I Just Decided Went To Check On Best Fran

Whats Good With Stella? What Do You Think Is Wrong?

Its The First Official Chapter Of The Sequal. I Tried To Make It A Family Friendly Environment Vibe But Uh...If You Don't Like It I'll Unpublish It. Tell Me What You Think And Feedback.