☯Chapter Fourteen

Albee POV

Albee: Where Is She Then Huh! Tell Me And Most Importantly Why Did This Pop Up Now? She Isn't Revalent To Y'all.

Nessa: Yes She Is Cause She's In Front Of You Son

Albee: Aye I Believe In The Spirit World But This Ain't Ghost Whispers Ma. Y'all Should Be As-

Cyn: Albee Shut The Fuck Up And Listen. Bitch She's In Front Of You. My Girl Is Your Best friend. Bro She Ain't Dead If She's In Our Face Sleeping Holding Our Son. That's Your Bad Ass Albee. The Machete Didn't Even Hurt Her.

Nessa: Its Here Albee * Holding Up A Picture Of Him And A Little Girl And The Hospital*

I Thought I Burned This Picture But I Guess I Didn't. I Took The Picture Out Of The Her Hand Slowly As Tears Run Down My Face. She Has Tubes In And Out Of Her, A Leg Cast, Arm Cast, Head Wrapped Up And Look Pale. I know She's Dead But Is It Possible. I Look Up At Cyn And She Is Also Crying But Smiling. I Wake Over To Her Girl Slowly Hold The Picture To Her Face. I Imagine Her Without The Cuts And Bruises.

Albee: Cyn Can I..Um Lift Up Her Shirt? I'm Not Being A Per-

Cyn: Bro Just Not Too High Okay * Faintly Smiling Leaning Into Ma*

I'm Only Lifting Her Shirt To See Her Side. My Friend Had Got Stab Before The Accident And She Got Homemade Stitches In The Shape Of An A. I Left Up Her Shirt And See Little Faint Black Lines In The Form Of An A.

Albee: Omg Bad Ass * Silently Crying As I Run My Finger Across It* Your Alive * Shocked* After Years Of Think That I've Killed You Your Alive. So Many Times I Wanted To Die And Be With You. * Holding Her Hand* Erica Baby You Are Alive * Smiling*

I Got Off My Knees And Hugged Ma And Cyn Thanking Them So Much As They Held Me.

Albee: Oh Shit Joel * Pulling Out Of The Hug* I Gotta To Tell Joel

I Ran Out The Living Room To Upstairs.

*******************************
Cyn POV

I Couldn't Help But Laugh When Albee Went Running Off To Joel Like He Won A Million Dollars But She's Worth That. I Even Got A Video And Pics While He Was Hugging And Talking To Cyn. I Got A Bit Jealous But Mostly Happy Cause That Was His World.

Nessa: How Do You Feel?

Cyn: I Actually Feel Happy Cause I Know To Cherish Her More And Don't Be One Of Those Who Put Their Job And Money Before Their Family. I Feel Lucky And Albee Got His Best Friend. We Just Have To See If She Remembers Him. * Staring At Erica*

Nessa: Yeah But I'm Sorry About Your Father

Cyn: Don't Apologize For Him Ma. She's Here Ain't She

Nessa: Yeah She Is * Smiling* Imma Get The Food Ready. You Coming?

Cyn: I'll Be There In A Few

Nessa: Okay

I Just Laid By Her To Feel Her Under Me. She Makes Me Happy And I'm Excited Where We Are Heading But I've Gotta A lot Work To Do With Her.

**********************************
Erica POV

I Was Sleeping Good Ass Hell Until I Felt Someone Shaking Me By My Ass So It Has To Be Cyn But I Didn't Feel King.

Erica: Why Do Always Feel Him When I'm Sleep But Never In My Arms When I Wake Up * In A Groggy Tone As I Turn Toward Cyn And Snuggle In Her Chest*

Cyn: Probably Cause He Has A Schedule And You Missy Don't Sleep Alot. Plus Your Body Is Going Through Its Resting Period. Abby Is Feeding While Albee And Joel Is Fucking With Stella. * Laughing* You Ready To Eat? And We Have Enough For Everybody. Remember....

Erica: I Know I Know...I'm Safe And Sound And In A Stable Environment Worry Free* Smiling*

Cyn: As Long As You Know * Getting Up* So Up Up And Maybe I'll Go To The Gym With You Tonight.

Erica: You Make Me Happy Yanno

Cyn: Isn't That My Job Girlfriend

Erica: I Guess Baby

Cyn: Now That's More Like It Sweet Cheeks* Grabbing My Hand* MAMI!!

Nessa: Yell One More Time In My House Cynthia And Imma Give You Something To Yell About !

Albee: * Laughing* Yeah Get On That Ass M-

SMACK!

Albee: Ooouch * Holding His Neck*

Stella\Cyn: Salvage * Laughing*

Nessa: Say That Dumb Ass Bull Shit Again And Imma Salvage Them Behinds* Pointing The Spatula In Their Faces*

Erica: Salvage* Mumbling*

Nessa: You Too Missy Since You Are Now Apart Of This Family * Faintly Smiling*

I Literally Smiled When She Said That And She Walks Over To Give Me A Hug.

Nessa: Wow You Grew Up Into A Beautiful Woman. Who Knew We Will Meet Again?

Erica: Huh? * Frowning My Eye Brows*

Cyn: Ma!

Albee: You Might As well Tell It All. I'm Sure Bad Ass Can Comprehend.

Erica: Comprehend What? I'm Confused.

Cyn: Baby Sit On My Lap

I Go Sit On Her Lap Facing Mrs. Nessa.

Nessa: Settled In?

Erica: *Getting Comfortable In Cyn's Arms* Yeah

Nessa: Well..............................

Now You Tell Me How You Think This Is Gonna Go. Vote And Comment Below About Erica's Reaction.