☯ Chapter Thirty Two

Cyn POV

I Went Online After Locking Them Up. It Turns Out That Bitch Was Right And Its Called A Mangola Crystal And Is Worth Than My Income By Double But How Did Erica Get Her Hands On This African Ancestor Crystal? She Got Me Wondering Too Kn-

Stella: * Shaking My Arm* You Okay Babe? You Just Zoned Out On Me Like For The Fifth Time.

Cyn: I'm Fine * Smiling* I'm Just Thinking...

Abby: Thinking About Her Huh..

Joey: She Is Always Thinking About My Bae * Playing With His Son*

Oh Yeah Joel Has A Kid And My Man Chucky lol

Cyn: Boy Get Me Fifty Shades Of Fucked Up. Stick With The Peace Of Meat You Got. I Told Yo Bright Big Ass To Come Play With Us That Night But You Was a Pussy* Laughing*

Joel: You Know What My Son Don't Need To Hear This * Going Upstairs With My Nephew*

Abby: Cyn * Laughing* You Mean

Cyn: You Call It Mean But I Call It The Honest Truth. I Will Share My Wife With Him. I Do Enough Of That With Her Milk With Our Kids* Laughing*

Stella: Uh Uh Cyn That's Their Milk And You A Grown Ass Woman. If You Won't Sweet Milk Than By Silk Than That Nasty Two Percent Shit* Scrunching Her Face*

Albee: Where Is Her Lil Mini Anyway* Laying His Head Into My Lap*

Cyn: Nigga I'm Not Your Pillow* Pushing Him Onto The Floor* And She's At Daycare Far From You * Pointing At Stella And Albee*

Albee: Big Bro She On Her Period Again!!!* Running Upstairs*

Cyn: Bitch Boy * Mumbling Under My Breath*

Stella: Why You Gotta Do All That * Laughing*

Cyn: Because I'm Petty And Love To Start Some Shit* Smiling*

Abby: * Shaking Her Head* What Is E Gonna Do With You?

Cyn: Love Me Unconditionally But I Miss Her.

Stella: Like What Does She Eat Or Drink Because You On Her Pussy And Breast Milk Like Holy Water. I Mean I Want Her In A Man Figure. He Can Work This Nice Tight Pu-

Cyn\Abby: * Covering Her Mouth* Nooooo Stella!

Bruh She Don't Care About Anything That Comes Out Of Her Mouth But Its Partially My Fault. I Regret That Shit Sometimes.

Abby: And You See Why I Don't Bring Her Anywhere

Cyn: And You See Why She Ain't Living With Me Anymore....

Stella: You Know What I'm Going Upstairs With The Boys * Stomping Her Way Upstairs*

We Looked At Each Other And Bust Out Laughing. Its Funny To Piss Of My Fam Because They Can't Kill Me.

Abby: Well Babe As Much I Would Love To Here About Your Great Adventures With E I Gotta Go Get My Baby Daddy Before He Kills My Mama* Laughing As She Get Up*

Cyn: Okay Ma I Love You* Hugging Her*

Abby: Love You Too Pa

She Left Me And I Just Left Because I Fucked With Them Enough But When I Went Outside And I See My Ma Neighbors.........

???: Hey Girl...* Waving At Me*

Cyn: Fuck* Mumbling To My Self* He-

She Know Damn Well She Too Fat For That Sports Br-

???: GIRL WHAT YOU SAY!

Cyn: I Said Pack Up Some Pork Chops * Trying To Go Back Into That House*

???: Neva Liked Them But Will Fuck Up Some Pig Feet * Twerking With Her Tongue Out*

EWWW baby Nooo! How Do Niggas Pass Through All That. She Look Like She Got Cigarettes Burns All Of Her Body. Once I Even... I Can't Even Say That Shit Without Throwing Up With Her Old Ass. As She Talked I Ducked My Ass All The Way To My Car Just Nodding My Head Or Saying Mhmm. I Know A Fat Person From A Curvy Big Girl. Like I Will Call Jenny Craig My Damn Self. I Looked At My Watch And I Know I Fucked Up. I Am Going To The Studio.... Well Was Supposed To Been Be There. They Wanted Me To Drop Some Bars.

Cyn: Sorry Guys.....Rasputia Caught My Unwanted Attention * Walking Into The Booth* Y'all Ready

They Gave Me A Thumbs Up And I Started Flowing Like It Wasn't Nothing.

Vote And Comment What You Think And Listen To It If You Have. Just Click On The Music Icon.