☯Chapter Twenty

Cyn POV

I Literally Just Woke Up But Still Can't Stop Thinking About Last Night. She Fucked Me But She Touch Me So Gently And Caring. She Gave Me The Best Sex I Haven't Had In A Long Ass Time. I Know She Isn't Going To Hurt Me Cause She Cried Real Tears Just Thinking She Hurt Me. This Is What I Wanted. What's Really The Highlight Of My Night Is That Even Though I Did Not Do Much As I Wanted I Still Got Me Some Pussy But Its More Than That. I Made Love To Her Pussy And Her Moans And The Way She Begged And Scream My Name How She Cummed In My Mouth Had Me Head Over Heals. THEN...She Gave Me More Of Some Bomb Ass Head With Her Fingers. She Thinks She Doesn't Know What To Do But She Handled Me Last Night. No Role Play Was Needed. We Barely Spoke During Sex. All You Heard Was The Walls Banging, Moans, Screaming, And Skin Slapping. I'm Happy We Waited. At First I Thought Was Getting Rejected. She's Laying On Top Of Me Now, in Between My Legs With Her Hair All Over The Place. She Is Holding Me By My Waist And Her Head Snuggle Into My Breast With The Sheets Covering Us Up From The Waist And Below. I Grab My Phone And Took A Quick Snap Without My Face And The Covers Pulled Up Then Saved It As My Screensaver. King Sleeping Is My Lock Screen. I Felt Her Shift As Put My Phone Down And Push Her Hair Out Of Her Face.

Cyn: Morning Sleeping Beauty * Softly Running My Fingers Up And Down Her Back*

She Looks Up At Me And Smile

Erica: Morning* Snuggling Back Into My Chest*

Cyn: How Do You Feel?

Erica: A Little Sore But I Guess.....Refresh.

Cyn: Warm Water With Salt Treatment Will Help But I Might Need To Soak In Longer * Laughing*

Erica: I'm Sorry I Went Rough On You. I Don't Know What Came Over Me And I'm Sorry For Crying.

Cyn: Babe I Wanted You To Give Me Your All Last Night And You Did. I Think I Love That Side Of You Now * Laughing* Don't Apologize For Something You Can't Control.

Erica: Okay * Pecked My Lips*

I Grabbed Her Chin And Pull Her Up In A Straddling Position As Her Lips Move With Mine Once Again. I Felt Dig Her Nails Into My Hips As She Gasp Breaking The Kiss. I Look Under The Cover And Totally Forgot I Had The Strap. I Was Supposed To Use It Last Night But She Wasn't Ready And I Was Knocked Out After Our Last Round But To My Surprise She's Actually Slowly Riding It. It Looks Painful.

Cyn: Hey Ba-

She Smashes Her Lips To Mine As She Place One Of My Hands On Her Breast  And The Other On Her Thigh.

Erica: Don't Ta...ssss Mmm..Just Do Baby. Fuck Me * Throwing Her Head Back Moaning* 

Cyn: My Pleasure * Pushing The Dick In Half Way* Take It Slow Baby * Moving Her Hips Slowly And Guiding Them*

She Leaned Down Pressing Her Forehead Against Mine With One Hand On My Cheek And The Other On Shoulder.

Erica: * Gasping As I Go Further Slowly And She Closes Her Eyes*

Cyn: Babe Breath And Relax..... Breath And Relax. I Got You Baby. If Its Still Painful Tell Me To Stop. How Does It Feel Now?

Erica: Okay * In A Whisper Tone* It..Feel Better Ma* Moaning As She Ride It Slowly*

Cyn: You Are So Wet For Me* Slapped Her Ass*

Erica: Yes...* Smiling* Fuck That Feels Good * Moaning As Her Juice Drips Down From The Strap To My Thighs As She Sits Up*

Cyn: Well Show Me How Good It Feels * Resting My Arms Behind My Head Watching Her Pussy Ride The Dick* That's What I'm Talking Bout * Slapping Her Titties As They Bounce But She Still Struggling* Tell Me If This Help Papi* Rubbing Her Clit With My Thumb*