☯ Erica's Actions☯

**************Erica POV***************

Omg...What Did I Just Do? Please Let This Be Another Nightmare Terror! I Drop The Gun And It Went Off And Shot The White Behind Cyn, Which Was Attended My Aim But I Shot The Baby And Selene.

" NononononoNO!" Running To Them And Check For A Pulse But Only Selene's Really Is The Only One I Can Feel

" Baby What Did You Do?!" Holding Bloody Mari In Her Arms Sobbing As Much As Me.

" I Didn't Mean Too...I Swear To God Baby. I Am So Sorry. She Can't Be Dead! Selene Stay With Me Please"

Cyn Stood Up And Grab Us With Her As We Carry Almost Lifeless Bodies. She Got Us Into The Limo And Gun Down The Men

" Take Me To The Damn Hospital Or Something! If They Die And This Baby Don't Make Imma Kill You Heathens! NOW DRIVE!" Slamming The Gun Against The Back Of His Head But She Won't Look At Me. I Just Probably Killed Innocent Children!

{Soft Cries Starts To Emarge From Mari}

" Omg! Baby...Baby Girl Hang On For Mommy" Cyn Cradles Her And Put Less Pressure On Her Womb As She Faints In And Out

Selena Holds On To My Hand But She Isn't Fully Conscious Either! I Did What I Know What Had To Be Down And Lay Her Down.

" Baby Please Give Me A Knife. Her Heart Rate Is Shallow" Ripping Her Dress Apart And Reached For A Nearby Knife

" Erica Stop! You Are Gonna Ki-

" No Cyn...The Least I Can I Do Is Save Her Baby. This Is My Fault. I Knew Something Was Off About This Whole Thing And Killed Her" Trying To Be Cautious As I Slice Down Her Stomach Crying. I Am Losing A Baby, Her, And Now Probably Her Baby.

Mari Is Still Breathing And Crying But Isn't Holding On. God Please Help Me

" I Can't Believe This Is Happening" Cyn Utters Out In Tears

I Zone Out And Focus On The Lives I Caused Damage To. Gently Opening Her Stomach As She Tries To Hold

" Please Hold On! Don't Give Up On Me Selene! Please Baby Don't...Mari Please Cry For Me"

I Slapped Her Thigh And She Let Out A Full Fludge Scream Cause Us To Be Relieved. Cyn Looks At Me And I Should Have Listened! Why Am I So Stupid?!

Finally Got A Beautiful Baby Girl Out And I Slap Her Butt And She Cries While She Is Still Connected To The Placenta But Selene Is Dead And Her Lets Go Of Mine

" Cyn Do Something Please!" Sobbing Into Selene Chest...She Didn't Deserve This And Cyn Just Looks Blank As She Holds Barley Moving Mari And The New Born Baby Girl

God Must Really Hate Me! All Of This Cause Of A Diamond! The Men Hurried Cuts The Cord And Rush Them Into This Building. I Drop To My Knees As They Take Them Away And Cyn Is Just Frozen.

" Erica I Said No...Why Couldn't You Just Listen! He Was Unarmed Before He Got The Gun! And She's Dead. She Was Only Thirteen Erica. A Child Having A Child" Breaking Down As She Pushes Me Into Wall With Her Fist Balled Up

" Baby I Di-

" We Could Have Helped Her! She Didn't Mean To Die And Now Mari Might Die. You Should Have Fucking Listened" Punched The Wall, Which Caused Me To Flinch. Her Eyes Were Pure Black And Wraps Her Hand Around My Arm. " You Better Pray Fucking Hard Mena!"

She Stormed Off Away From Me And Started Cursing In Spanish

〰〰〰

Thirty Minutes Past And We Finally Got To See Baby Girl Cleaned Up. She Looks Just Like Her Mother Causing Me To Cry.

I Killed Her Mother And Still No Word On Mari

I Killed Her Mother And Still No Word On Mari. Cyn Picks Her Up And Cries As She Hold Her Tight Against Her Chest. I Actually Killed Someone And Now My Family Is Gonna Hate Me. This Underground Hospital Says This Happens Often And The Tears Comes Again. I Put My Hand On My Belly And Questioning Will This Child Being Taken Away For My Mistake.

" So Here's An Outfit...And She's Healthy But We Couldn't Save Her Mother. Erica You Saved This Baby But Selene Couldn't Hold On Any Longer. Right Now We Do Have Formula But Please Get Her Dress.

Cyn Wouldn't Let Me Get Her Dressed. So She Did It Herself. I Fucked Up And Don't Know What To Do. Like I Cry When I Look At Her

" I Am Really Sorry For Your Loss And Mar-

" Please Tell She Didn't Die Too? That's My Baby Man...Please Tell Me She's Okay" Cyn Begged On Her Kness...

" She's......

Is She Dead Like Selene? What Will Happen To This Baby? Vote And Comment Below What You Think And Check Out My New Lesbian Book Below ⤵⤵

If It Aint About The Money|| Urban Lesbian Story :

I Don't Have Pity Story, A Kid Or Someone To Provide For Nor A Sad Abuse Story Toward The Reason Why I Am A Stripper/Maid Of The Club. Personally I Am Here Cause I Have Support And Like To Make Niggas Have And Suffer Blue Balls. I Get Paid To Dance, And Stript And To Please Men Eyes NOT Needs. I Will Pretend To Be Your Escort But Wont Be The Actual Fuckee. My Life Did Change Though Once I Had To Be At Service.....

Of A Woman