☯ Chapter Thirty Four

( To Those Who Have Seen This I made Mistake Using The Wrong Child name From Another Story I'm Sorry But It Fixed)
Cyn POV

Y'all It Ain't Easy Shopping Alone With Two Year Old And A Full Load In My Arms While Trying To Hold Her. I Had A Blanket Over Her Just In Case People Want To Barge Up In Our Faces Or Take Pictures To Keep Her Safe And She Got The Sniffies. I Still Feel Someone Following Me And I Got My Mini Baby In My Purse. Just As I Turn Around My Phone Rings.

Cyn: Bout Fucking Time!

All Eyes On Me But Right Now I Don't Care Because My Business Is Taking A Whole Nother Level. I Want My Clothing To Impress Kids And Teens Too. So Erica Thought Of This....

Also With Some Of Her Design Such As The Graphic Tees. Now These Are Done, Its Ready To Launch. Yo I Gotta Call My Baby.

Cyn: Siri Call Wifey Santana

Siri: Calling Wifey Santana...

???: * Picking Up* I'm Sorry Mis- Aye Can Someone Stop Her! OMG She Is Fucking Bleeding!

Beep Beep Beeppppp

TF! Oh Hell Nawl! I Rushed Out The Mall And Called My Peeps.

Cyn: Load Up Load Up! On The Roof In Five Bitches! * Hanging Up*

I Drove Up The Roof Of My Warehouse Building As My Nerves Got Me Shaking And Sweaty. Stella And Abby Put Our Shit On The Plane As I Buckle Up Jazmina. I Am Loaded And Ready To Turn Mami Upside Down. Only If I Went With Her Then Instead Waiting. I Swear If Erica Isn't How She Left And Even Have A Scratch On Her Face I Don't Care Who's In My Way. OMG And King Is There!

Cyn: Hurry The Fuck Up And Get This Plane Moving Before I Will Do My Damn Self!

Stella: What's Wrong? Did He Get To Her? Cyn Talk To Me!

Cyn: I Suggest You To Back The Fuck Up For Your Safety And Make Sure Jazmina Is Good Estella Masi. * Looking At Her Directly In Her Eyes*

She Gulped And Stepped Back From As My Leg Is Going 100 Miles Per Hour. Imma Skin This Nigga Once I Get My Hands On Him. Them Bitches Of His Will Eat His Ass As The Dog He Is.

Abby: Cyn..Babe I Know You Are Mad But What Happened?

Cyn: Wow *Laughing* I'm Done Being The Nice Guy. * Putting My Hair In A Bun And Took Out My Earrings* Just Know It Won't Be Fucking Pretty.

With That Being Said She Sat By Stella. People Think I Am A Joke But Today They Gon All Learn. Once We Landed I Left Jazmina With Girls And Rushed My Way To The Photoshoot. I Gave The Driver A Small Bundle. I Don't Care For That Shit Right Now. My Legs Was On The Run As I Enter The Studio. I Have My Gun By My Side As I Step Closer To Large Crowd. I Get Closer....

Cyn: Oh My Gawd * Grasping As I Drop My Gun*

What Do You Think Happened? Is Erica Hurt? Is It King? Who Knows...Tell Me What You Think.