☯Chapter Sixty Two

knicks_7 Lol You Read My Mind

Narrator POV

Cyn Didn't Know What To Do Or Say Toward Her Youngin But Either Way Little Mimi Wasn't Trying To Hear It. Raul Was Laughing In The Celler While Cyn Whipped Her Ass Til She Was Out Of Breath. She Was Gonna Fix Some Water To Put Mimi In So She Wouldn't Be Bruised And To Help With Burning But Mimi Didn't Want To Talk To Her Mommy. She Feared That She Will Get Hit More And Suffer Like Her Daddy Always Enjoyed Doing. Erica Is Knocked That Fuck Out And Past Dead In Her Sleep. Cyn Made That Pussy Go On Death Row With Just Her Fingers. The "Cops" Came Back To Make A Report And By This Time Cyn Wasn't Upset. She Looked A Mess And Sad That Her Baby Won't Look At Her. King Woke Up But Didn't Want Cyn Or Erica. He Wanted Mimi And Cyn Put Him With Mimi. She Notice The Bad Cut And Instantly Regretted Grabbing A Switch In The First Place But She Thought It Would Show Mimi To Listen And Do As She Is Told When She Got It. A Big Ass One Would Turn Her High Yellow Ass Out. After She Slowly Wraps Her Head Up And Clean The Cut Without Waking Her, She Went Off To Bed And Held Erica Close As She Silently Cry To Herself. She Feels That She Disappointed Mimi.

As For Mimi, Her Ass Woke Up From A Bad Dream That Her Mommies Will Leave Her And Hit Her Like Raul Would As A Thank You For Being A Bad Baby. She Got Up And Put Her Pillow By King So He Wouldn't Fall And She Wouldn't Get In Trouble For That. Mimi Grabbed Some Toys, Her Binkie,Bat, Two Pulls Up, Wipes, Gummy Bears, Water Bottle, One Onzie, And Something To Remember Her Mommies By. Surprisingly All Of That Fit In A Princess Book Bag And She Kissed King Goodbye But She Went To Raul After That...........................

Raul POV

These Bitches Are Stupid And Erica Should Have Gave Me The Necklace When I First Asked But Her Dumb Ass Wouldnt Give It To Me. That's Why She's Gonna Have Dumb Ass Kids On Her Hands.....Jazmena Isn't Even In My Custody. I Kidnapped Her Stupid Ass From Them RichbMexican Niggas. They Wasn't No Better And Too Damn Snobby But They Looking For Her. They Wouldn't Let Me Go Near My Own Damn Child Due To " Influence". Ha Well Jokes On Them And Look Who Got Her Now And Cyn Is In Heap Of Trouble If They Find Her......

" Daddy" I Hear Her Ass Crawling Back Me As Always And She Looks Like She's Been Crying. She Will Always Come Back To Me Since She Knows Me Longer. No Matter How Bad She Hurts.

" Yes Baby Daddy Is Her" Trying To See But Everything Is Blur With My Black Ass. I Can Tell She Limping. Cyn Got That Ass But I Would Have Grabbed Pole.

" Why Not Woo(You) Wuv Me Daddy" Looking At Me With Her Sad Eyes....Okay Now I Gotta Act Sympathetic

" Daddy Loves You Baby But You Can't Be Bad Girl And That's When Daddy Has To Show You Right From Wrong...Untie Daddy So I Can Hold You Like Before" Pouting...

" No Daddy Mommy ell(Will) Hit Me An' I Yeaving"

" Daddy Can Take You With Me And We Get Ice Cream" Being A "Father" Is Easy While They Are Young

" Daddy Ooo(You) Yook(Look) Edis(Hideous) An' I Not Know How Too" Shrugging Her Shoulders

" Dad-

My Baby NOT Cyn But My Baby Starts Crying

" Bye Daddy..Brudda Need Me An' Gotta Yeave"

She Ran Upstairs And Left Like...Damn..Damnn...DAMN! This Shit Ain't Over. Cyn Just Don't What She Done. Money Can't Save Her From Everything.....

Mimi POV

So If Daddy Wuvs Me Bu' I Not Good Gul(Girl) Fa Him? I Confoozed(Confused)....Daddy Kill An' We Got Baby Buddy Little Many Dan(Than) Me. I Not Bery(Very) Many. I Go To My Woom(Room) An' Hol' (Hold) Brudda Til He Top(Stop) Cwyin(Crying). I Yook(Look) At My Hand An' She(See) Wite(White) Tangy(Thingy) On It. Mama Had To Do It Shice(Since) Mommy Hate Me But Mama Watch Mommy Hit Me....

I Feel Sweepy(Sleepy) Now An' Nap Wont Hut(Hurt)

Cyn POV

I Have A Headache That Nobody Want No Day Of, Hungry Ass Fuck And Gotta Get A Bath, And My Baby Girl Wont Talk To Me But Either Way Imma Put Her In Some Cold Water To Not Have Any Bruises On Her Ass. She Gotta Enough Of That And Sadly I Was In The Wrong. When She Said Cracker Jacks I Should Have Stopped But Mimi Is Like Erica. Says One Thing But Mean Another Or She Tells One Thing But Do It Again Sooner Or Later. I Get My Lazy Up And Runs Mimi Bath Water And King Baby Bath In His Little Tub. After That I Go Down Stairs And See Both Of My Babies Sleep On The Floor. King Is On Mimi's Chest While Mimi's Body Is Just Spreaded Everywhere. Of Course I Took A Picture Until I Saw Her Princess Bag Mighty Full. I Put My Phone Down And Get The Bag, Which Broke My Heart. She Has Clothes, Water, Snacks, Toys, Her Good Binkie, And Etc Packed In That Bitch Like She Was Gonna Run Away Then A Picture Of Me Holding Her While She's Asleep Is At The Bottem With A Picture Of Her And Erica With The Locket Of Her And King.

 She Has Clothes, Water, Snacks, Toys, Her Good Binkie, And Etc Packed In That Bitch Like She Was Gonna Run Away Then A Picture Of Me Holding Her While She's Asleep Is At The Bottem With A Picture Of Her And Erica With The Locket Of Her And King

That Picture Was Taken When She Got Really Sicks And ONLY Wanted Me That Day. She Would Even Go Potty When I Went Potty Lol....This Girl Really Does Love Me And I Made A Mistake

" Mommy Sorry" That One Fell From Eye Than Came More. I Love My Baby And If She Left My World Would Crash Down.

I Put Everything Back Except The Picture.....I Put That In My Robe And The Necklace On Her Neck. That Was An Unforgettable Day. She Actually Started Calling Me Mommy From That Day On. By The Time I Got Back Upstairs, Erica Was Still Sleep With A Smile On Her Face. I Pecked Her Lips And Moved Her Hair Out Of Her Face.

" I Love You Back" Pecked Her Forehead Before Heading Toward The Bathroom

I Strip Down King First And He Woke Up Before His Little Feet Touched The Water. He Knows What Time It Is And Its His Favorite Time Of The Day If I'm Not Messing With Him. Next Is Mimi And Once Her Bare Ass Touched The Water, She Jumped And Almost Busted Her Head Wide Opened. Thank God For My Reflexes.

" Hey Baby Its Mommy...Please Relax..." Trying To Calm Her Down " Its Like A Swimming Pool Baby"

She Looked At Me And Quickly Grew Stiff But Stopped Moving And Look Down

" Baby Mom-

" Mommy Do Woo(You) Hate Me...Yike Daddy"

Ooooooo The Question Of The Day But Uh Mimi Runaway Failed Lol....On The Other Hand She Spoke To Raul..How Would Cyn Fell Or You If You Were In Her Place? Raul Is A Butt Hole Of A "Father" Vote And Comment What You Think