☯ Chapter Seventy One ☯

Erica POV

I Watch Cyn And The Kids React With Devonte And Its Too Cute. King Is In His Lap As Devonte Tries To Help Him Pick Up The Blocks While Mimi Is Talking To Devonte And Cyn Just Laughing At Them. Devonte Understood Every Word She Said While The Rest Of Us Looks Confused. I Have Kelani In My Lap Because She Doesn't Want To Leave Me And I Am Waiting For The Lady Of The Center To Come Pick Her Up. Cyn Kept Looking At Us But Soon Looks Away.

Devonte: Momma You Love Me?

Cyn: I've Always Loved You Boy

Mimi: What Bout Me Mommy?

Cyn: Of Course Princess

King Crawled Over To Cyn Started Pulling On Her Shirt. That Boy Loves Titties But I Refuse To Let Him Drink Formula.

Cyn: Now King? * Picking Him Up*

He Looks At Her With His Puppy Eyes And She Gave In Like Always. Mimi Dragged Devonte Somewhere And He Just Didn't Care What She Did To Him. They Are Only A Year Apart And Mimi Acts Older. I Watch Cyn Breast Feed Him And She Looks At Me Again While I Try To Give Kelani Her Bottle But She Won't Take It.

Cyn: Bring Her Over Here Baby

Erica: We Goo-

Cyn: Erica Just Bring Her. I Won't Hurt Her. I Just Want To Try Something Better

I Walk Over To Her And Sit In Front Of Her. She Pulled Off Her Bra Completely And Shifted King To The Right

Erica: What Are You Doing?

Cyn: Making A Sick Baby Happy. She's Probably Sick From That Formula. Place Her On My Left. No Argument

I Did What She Told Me To And Cyn Wrap And Hold Her In A Comfortable Position As She Latches On To Cyn's Nipple. She Is Actually Drinking It As She Balls Up Her Tiny Fist.

Cyn: Why Can't She Look Me Into My Eyes?

Erica: She's Lost 75 Percent Of Her Vision And Is A Crack Baby. She Will Never Look No One Directly In The Eyes But She Glances At Me When She Hears My Voice. She Like You Cyn

Cyn: How Do You Figure?

Erica: She Is Looking Up At You And Holding Your Hand. King Is Holding Her Hand To * Faintly Smiling*

Cyn: Thats The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Seen

Looking At Them In Awe....

Erica: Yea....* Looking Down*

Cyn: Where Is She Going?

Erica: Back To The Center Where She Lives. It's Not A Bad Center Though. They Feed And Take Care Of Her The Best Way They Can.

Cyn: Erica Do You Want Anymore Kids?

Erica: Yea When We Have The Ones We Got Now Seattled In. I Am Almost Twenty Seven And Getting Old But I Have A Stable Life

Cyn: Babe You Aren't The Old. I Mean I Was Baby Compared To You When We Met But I Am Mature. I Don't Care If We Have 16 Kids And Counting But I Mean I Rather Not Go Clubbing Allot, Waste Time Doing Shit That Doesn't Do Me Any Good. I Like Being A Mom And Working For My Family. I Did Everything By The Age Of Eighteen And It Got Me No Where But Trouble. We Are Seattled As Far As Family. We Are Married And Building A Bigger Empire. Especially With Your Her Line That's Gonna Bloom Like Hell Baby. What More Is There That You Want?

Erica: To Be Honest.....My Family To Accept Me And Not Hate Me. To Keep Kelani From Being Hurt And With Us. To Get Rid Of These Targets On Our Backs And We Live In Peace. King Got Hurt Cause Them Bitches Don't Understand Stay Away And Our Baby To Be Healthy And Happy. Same Goes For You. That's What I Want Cyn.

Cyn: Deal...

Erica: Deal?

Cyn: We Move Somewhere Peace, Maybe Have Vistion Or Do Something To Have Kelani Near By. Personally Its Gonna Be Hard Work Keeping 5 Kids Under The Age Of Six. Maybe They Will Let Us Keep Her If That's What You Really Want, Talk To Your Family, And We Will Have Our Baby And I Won't Leave You With Any Intent. As Your Wife, I Will Do Anything For You And I Am Sorry Baby For Putting Our Family At Stake. Thank You For Defending Us And Its Something I Won't Ever Know How To Repay You* Pressing Her Forehead Against Mine*

Erica: Lets Take The Kids...Have Our Honeymoon/Family Vacation And Move Away From Here. Like Somewhere Exclusive From Others. I Want Lisa To Raise Kelani Because After All I've Done She Is The One Who Took Care Of Me. Kelani Is Safer With Her And We Move On

Cyn: Your Wish Is My Command But I Don't Want Kelani To Go

Erica: You Want To Keep Her? Cy-

Cyn: Age Is Just A Number Erica. This Is My Dream Come True But Lisa Did Lose Her Baby

Erica: Sometimes You Have To Let Go What You Love The Most

Cyn: Its Gonna Be Hard

The Taxi Came And Got Us. Cyn Had Held Devonte, Mimi, And King In Her Arms As She Play With Little Baby Girl Kelani. This Is What I Wanted. I Got My Wife, Happy Children, Stable Life And Lastly A Family Who Loves Me.

This Is My Once In A Lifetime Story

This Has Come To Close And The Next Chapter Will Be The Epilogue. Fair To Say This Is The End. Guys Its Been A Long Year...Well Guys That's It For This Book. I Pray And Hope You Liked The Book. I Thank @keimaniluv, @Tiger4Lyfe, NycoleYoungNykkiWilliams BaddIntentions GoddessXi keimaniluv1 cammyb95 PHL_PR87 Raeraee45 LiTarsha The Writers That Helped And Inspired Me. I Love All My Commenters Even Though I Was Ambushed Lol. I Thank My Voters And Ghost Riders. This Book Wouldn't Be SHIT Without My Wattpad Fam. You Guys Wrote This Story For All The Commenters And The Voters Motivated Me To Continue. If You Have Any Questions Or Thoughts About The Book⬆ Comment ⬇, Vote ↙. Follow Me ↗I Love You Guys♡♥...The Epilogue Will Be Up Soon Okay Guys So Be Ready.... My Last Erica And Cyn Book Is Up...And The Nicki Book Is Almost Done. Check Out Iam_Fabush Page...Raney Will Still Continue. So Read Her Shit Lol.