☯Chapter Twelve

****************Cyn POV***************

Its Good My Baby Get Some Cred For More Than Her Clothing Line But My Baby Likes To Have Peace To Herself And Away From Cameras Unless Its Her Own Or Our Folks. As Of Now, We Have A Few Fans And Taking Auto Graphs....I Mean I Think One Girl Nipple Was Hard When I Signed Acrossed Her Chest. Erica Is Doing Her Fans In A Different Circle As Well And The Kids Even Has Fans But Stayed In Between Me And E.

" What Do I Need To Sign Beautiful" Smiling At This Heavy Set Girl But She Was Beautiful And The Most Amazing Dimples

" Thank You...This Will Be Just Fine. Its My Best One" She Blushes And Hands Me A Picture

 Its My Best One" She Blushes And Hands Me A Picture

" Oooh...Shii..Shit" Literally Bout Killed And Chocked As I Cough And Catch My Breath

" Omg Babe" Erica Screeches And Pats The Hell Out Of My Back

" Damn...I Am Choking Not Dying Woman" Breathing For Air...I Swear She Claims She Gentle. That Shit Be A Bald Face Lie But I Can't Be Hurting Her Feelings. I Don't Need Ekiene On My Case.

Ight Cyn You Gotta Be Nice And Work On Bigger And Better Ideas When I Get Home. Dear Lord I Am Holding My Tongue.

" Babe....Please Tel-

" Don't Say It Baby....Don't Beat My Back With Your Hand Anymore. You Wanna Kill Me Baby But Uh..She Looks Scared" Stepping From Erica And She Went Back To Her Circle Of Fans. " Hey Guys I Am Fine...Just Mash Potatoes Stuck In My Throat A Bit. I Drown Food Down Like Water. Who Do I Make This Out To?" Trying To Show A Genuine Smile...She Is Gorgeous But That Picture Just....

" Mirisha...Whos The Baby? Is That Your Niece?" She Ask As She Smile And Squeal

" She Is My Um...Cousin Mari But We Need To Head To The Dressing Room" Signing The Autograph And Taking My Family With Me To The Back

" Mommy That Was Really Fun" Mimi Sings Out In A Harmonize Tone...She Loves Attention WHEN She Wants It. King Is The Same Way.

" I Saw The Picture Momma...You So Wrong For That" Tay Laughs....If I Am So Wrong Why Is He Laughing.

Lord Please.....Hell I Tried And No Complaint

~~~~~~~~

We Had To Get The Baby Size On Point And Got Four Onzies. Her Mask, Blanket, And 4 New Binkies Are Too Fucking Cute.