☯Chapter Twelve

Erica POV

Nessa\Abby\Stella\Albee: DAMNNNNNN * Mocking Smokey From Last Friday*

Joel: No Fair * Pouting Like A Child With His Arms Across His Chest* Mama She Cheated

Cyn: Life Isn't Fair And It Ain't Cheating If She Only Knows Me And Comfortable With Me* Smirking* So Are You Mine Babe? * Looking Into My Eyes*

Erica: Shit Papi * Still Dazed* 

Cyn\Stella\Albee\Nessa\Abby: * Laughing*

Joel: This Shit Ain't Funny. She Always Get The Pretty Ones* Stomping Off*

I Had No Clue What He Said But The Was One Hell Of A Kiss. I Can Still Feel This Tingle Sensation On My Lips.

Cyn: I Know We Barely Know A lot About Each Other But I Like You.

Erica: I Like You Too But I'm Scared

Cyn: I Got You Girl * Laughing* Baby Mama Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Erica: * Laughing* Yes I'll Be Your Girlfriend Only If You Teach Me How To Fight

Cyn: OMG Yesssss!!

She Got Up With Me In Her Arms As She Swigs Me Around Holding Me.

Stella: Bout Time She Is Getting Some Pussy* Laughing*

Cyn: Yo Chill

Nessa: As Much As I Love You She Ain't Lying Baby* Patting Her Back Before Going To Kitchen*

Albee\Abby: Let's Leave This Cute Couple Alone

They All Left But Cyn Wasn't Paying Attention To Them Cause She Snuggling In My Chest Rocking Slowly Standing Up. I Felt Something Wet Against My Skin.

Erica: Hey Are Yo-

Cyn: Shhh I'm Listening To You Heartbeat * Sniffing* To Know This Is Real.

Erica: Okay * Running My Fingers Through Her Hair*

I Didn't Say Anything As She Just Hums To Herself Rocking Side To Side. It Actually Feels Good. I Lay My Head On Top Of Hers. My Eyes Starts To Flutter Closed As She Rubs Her Thumb On My Lower Back Then Everything Goes Fades Away.

********************************
Cyn POV

I Don't Know Why But I Don't Want To Let Her Go. Just Holding Her Makes Me Happy. I Thought I Never Find Anyone Else After My First. Erica Feels Different And So Soft. I Can Hold Her Like This All Day Everyday. I Don't Care For Height, That Her Boobs Are Smaller Than Mine, And She Probably Has A Thick Book Full Of Drama And Whatever. I Love That She Doesn't Want My Money, And Gave Me A Son. She Still Has Long Way To Go But I Will Be Here Every Step Of The Way. I Lift My Head And She Whined So I Put Her Head On My Shoulder And Sat Down. My Ma Came In With King In Her Arms Sucking His Eight Oz Bottle. He Has A Small Knot But It Isn't Bad. Ugh Albee!!!!!

Nessa: * Softly Laughing* Why Are You Still Holding Her And She's Sleep?

Cyn: Cause She's Comfortable And Barely Sleep As It Is * Pecked Her Lips* Plus She Looks Peaceful And Adorable.

Nessa: Wow Baby You Got It Bad And She Hasn't Even Given You Any

Only My Mother Would Talk To Me Like This And Won't Get Disgusted Lol But She Tells Nothing But The Truth

Cyn: Yeah I Know. When I Found Her She Was Covered In Dirt But Yet Beautiful And OMG When She Gave Birth It Was The Most Beautiful Thing I Ever Seen. They Were Gonna Take Him Away And Its Not Right To Take A Child From There Mother.

Nessa: Wow And What Happen When She Realized That You Had Dough. You Know I'm Nosy Asf* Laughing As She Burps King*

Cyn: * Laughing* Who You Think I Got It From But Anyways She Still Left Her Son To Me And Wanted To Have What She Couldn't Provide. I Saw Him Getting Born, Named Him, And Loved Him From The Moment He Came Out So I Sign These Papers To Be His Legal Parent And I Even Ask About Joint Custody But She Said No.

Nessa:  She Must Be Really Special And Gave Birth To A Gorgeous Baby Boy. What's His Full name?

Cyn: King Santana Mena But That Isn't The Best Part. She Said She Won't Take Him Away From Even Though He Isn't Mine. I Know You Say No One Is Perfect * Tearing Up* But She's Perfect For Me. She's Even Looking For A Job To Provide For King As Well.

Nessa: Why If She Is Taken Care Of?

Cyn: She's Independent * Wiping My Tears* I Mean I Know The Feeling Of Depending On Someone But I Don't Care I Got Her Life Literally.

Nessa: Wait What's The Baby Last Name?

Cyn: Mena Why? * Gently Laying Her Down*

Nessa: OMG Cyn! * Laying King In Erica Arms And Just Started Crying*

Cyn: What?! Why Are You Crying?

Nessa: This The Little Girl Your Father Ran Over. OMG She's Okay * Caressing Her Cheek* She Almost Didn't Make It And That's Why We Moved Here. That's When I Adopted Albee. OMG This Is Albee Best Friend Cynthia.

Cyn:..............................................

Vote And Comment Below And Tell Me What You Think.