☯ Chapter Twenty Seven

Erica POV

So Let's Get This Straight. Mary, Her Ex\Best Friend, Changed After High School And Started Exploring With Dick. She Cheated Before And After They Broke Up. In The Process Of Using A Fake Dick She Caused My Baby Not To Have My Babies. OH Did I Forget Disrespect. I Think I Do Want To Go Against ' I Shall Not Kill'.

Erica: Baby Nooo * Wiping Her Tears* You Love Me And Accept Me Unconditionally Right ? * Holding Her Face*

Cyn: Mhm * Nodding* I Will Do Anything For You Mama

Erica: I Know You Will Baby And I Am Still Standing By Your Side Babies Or No Babies. I Love You Cyn And Will Give You A Baby* Pulling Her Into Me* Will You Be My Baby Daddy For Our First Cynthia Santana?

She Breaks Down In My Arms Sobbing. I Don't Know If They Are Sad Or Happy Tears But I Held On To Her Until She Stops. Once She Stops She Looks Up At Me Into My Eyes And Embrace My Lips In Between Hers Passionately As She Hold On To King And Me. I Felt Her Gently Glides Against Mine As She Breaks The Kiss.

Erica: * Smiling* So I Take That As A Yes

Cyn: Hell Yeah Baby * Fist Pumping*

Erica: * Laughing* Now I Can Take All Your Money Baby Daddy

Cyn: Baby Ye- Wait What?

Her Facial Expression Went From I'm So Geeked And Happy To Bitch I'll Fuck You Up 😁😁😁

Erica: * Laughing Hard Tears Became Real* Babe I'm Just Playing But That Face Though.

Cyn: I Don't Find This Nor That Comment Funny Erica. I Don't Laugh About Being Used.

Erica: * Stopped Laughing* I'm Sorry I Won't Joke About It Again. I Was Just Trying Shed Some Light On The Situation. Not To Hurt Your Feelings.

Cyn: * Holding My Hands Softly* I know Baby. I Just Got Into My Feelings For A Bit. No Harm Down And I Don't Mind Taking Care Of You And The Kids By Myself.

Erica: I Know Baby * Smiling* I Love You

Cyn: I Love You Too Baby Ma-

Cyn Phone Vibrated And She Picked It Up

Cyn: Hey M-

Mama Nessa: Girl If You Don't Get Your Bright Narrow A- Behind To This Church In Thirty Minutes You Will See Jesus On Restoration Day Cynthia Ain't Got No Middle Name Santana!

Cyn: * Looked At Watch* Bu-

Erica: Ooooo Cyn You In Trouble * Snickering*

Mama Nessa: You Ain't Saved Either Heffa. Do You Not Remember What Happened Last Time Erica Jasmine Mena* She Raise Her Voice A Little Bit Through The Phone Speakers*

Cyn: A Ha * She Whisperedly Tease Me Sticking Out My Tongue*

Erica: * Gulp* I'm Sorry Mommy

Cyn Is Just Laughing But This Ain't Funny. She Scares Me. Don't Underestimate An Elderly Person. ESPECIALLY Your Mother. Nessa Is My Mother Figure.

Erica: Fuck You * I Mouthed To Her*

Cyn: * Smiling* I Already Did * She Says Back*

Mama Nessa: And Make Sure Y'all Do My Grand Baby Hair Besides A Bow. Now Hurry * Hanging Up*

Cyn: I Forgot Its Afternoon Service And We Gotta Sing.

Erica: Nigga I Can't Even Move Around A lot Without Limping.

Cyn: Well That Sounds Like A Personal Problem To Me * Shrugged Her Shoulders*

Erica: You! ugh You Know What Get The Kids Ready And I Got Jazmina Hair* Crawling Off The Bed* You Ain't Getting None For A While * Mumbling*