☯ Chapter Twenty One

Erica POV

I Was Sleeping Good As Hell And Woke Up Into Cyn's Arms. I Look At Her And Something Is Off.

Erica: Hey Babe * In A Rusky Tone As I Rub My Eyes*

Cyn: Hey Ma* Pecked My Lips* How Did You Sleep?

Erica: Good... Are You Okay Cause We Are Just Sitting In The Car Outside Ma House.

Cyn: I'm Perfectly Fine Babe * Smiling* I Didn't Want To Wake You Cause You Looked So Peaceful And Beautiful.

Erica: Ooook... Well I'm A wake And Want My Baby * Snuggling Into Her*

Cyn: Okay Babe......

Cyn Held My Hand As She Unlocks The Door To Mama Nessa House. We Walked In And It Was Quiet.

Cyn: MAMA!!!

Erica: Really Cyn * Covering My Ears*

Cyn: * Laughing* I'm Sorry Babe

Joel: IN THE KITCHEN!

We Walked Into The Kitchen And See Albee Holding Sleeping King, Joel Looks Like He's Exhausted And Ma Looks Like She Wants To Kill Holding My B...

Nessa: Care To Explain Erica Why I'm Holding A Two Year Old?

Cyn: Uhhh* Confused* What Does That Baby Has To Do With Erica? I Mean She Looks Like Her A Little Bit But People Look Alike These Days And Turns Out Not To Be Related.

Albee: As Your Best Friend And Cyn's Brother I Suggest You To Tell The Truth.

Cyn: Truth About What? * Laughing* Erica What Is My Crazy Family Talking About?

Nessa: She Probably Needs To Refresh Her Memory With This Note* Holding Up A White Envelope*

I Take The Note And Opened It......

To Erica
I Hope You Enjoyed Your Free Time With Big Baller Cyn Santana And These Past Couple Of Months I Let You Do You Do. As You Can See I Dropped Off Our FIRST Born That You Thought You Gave Away. She Just Turned Two Yesterday Actually. While You Where Giving Away What's Mine. She Is Gonna Drop You And Only Keep OUR Son, Who I'm Getting Back But For Now You Have Both Of Your Kids. I'll See You Back Into My Arms In No Time Baby. Now Everybody You Think Love You Knows About Your Forbidden Baby Girl. YOU ARE FOREVER MY BITCH!