☯ Chapter Thirty-Three

Erica POV

Now How Tf I Get Out This Shit And Cyn Ain't No Where Near Here.

Erica: I'm Sorry I Think You The Wrong Erica. My Name Is Erica Santana Mena.

Lisa: Bitch You Never Could Lie To Save Your Life. Where Have You Been? And Why The Fuck You Didn't Come Home?

I Looked At This Bitch Like You Stupid Muthafucka. I Should Ask Her Do She Have Aids.

Erica: I Got A Life On The Streets. Simple As That. * Shrugging My Shoulders* Now Are We Here To Chit Chat Or Work?

Lisa: Erica What Is Wrong With You And Is This Your Baby?

Erica: Girl I'm Happy And Yes He's Mine. What's That Have To Do With You?

Lisa: Wym? We Are Fam-

Erica: You Two Are Sonia's Kids Because Both Of Y'all Have The Same Problem* Laughing*

Lisa: Wha-

Erica: Hoe Blood Don't Make Family And Who Gives A Damn Blood Is Thicker Than Water. Can You Just Take My Pictures So I Can Get Back To My Hotel. * in A Annoyed Voice*

Lisa: I Fought For You And Had Your Back E. I Didn't Go Against You. I Went Searching For You But The Girl Said You Didn't Want To See Us Any More.

Erica: So What? I Didn't And Still Don't. I Have A Family And Don't Need Y'all.

Lisa: You Don't Mean That * Tearing Up* We Had A funeral Because We Couldn't Find You. Ma Was Heartbroken And Prayed For You.

Erica: I Guess I Didn't Work Because I Still Lived Miserable And Poor Until A Couple Months Ago. That Sympathy Shit You Won't Get From Me Hunty.

Lisa: I'm Sorry For Everything That Went Down But You Took Apart Of Us With You * Crying*

King: * Starts To Cry And Whine*

I Turn My Back Against Her And Got King Out Of His Car Seat. She Asked Me Something But I Completely Ignored Her. She Can Kiss My Ass For All I Care. My Family Are The Santanas And Ain't No Body Gon Change That.

Erica: * Soothing Him* Its Okay Buddy. Mommy Got You Baby * Kissed His Forehead*

Lisa: What Do I Have To Do To Make You See We Have All Changed? * Wiping Her OWN Tears*

Erica: Leave Me Alone And Stop Looking For Hope ,That Has Been Gone, That We Will Ever Be A Family Again.

Lisa: Family Is Family

Erica: And I Have One * Smiling* Now Tell Me Where The Dressing Room Is.

Lisa: Man E-

Erica: I'll Find It My Damn Self Like I Did Everything Else* Walking Off*

The Nerve Of Her Trying To Lie For Ma. This Is A Job And Not A Family Reunion. Of Course I Find The Dressing Room Ignoring Her Sympathy Cries. Bitch Can Cry Me A River And I Still Won't Sink Into It. They Ignored Me And I Moved On Without Them.

Erica: Finally Some Peace Buddy * Laying Him On The Blanket*

King: * Smiles And Kick His Feet*

Erica: Yah I Got You Away From That Bad Bad Person Baby* Cooeing Him*

King: * Laughs*

Hell My Son Knows Wassup And His Mama Is Cyn So He Ain't Stupid. I Wish A Bitch Would Come To Me And Do That Shit She Pulled. I Can Be An Angry Person And Get Bloody But That Caused Me To Get Beaten And Homeless. Every Action Doesn't Need A Reaction.