☯ Ekiene's Fight☯

Erica POV

I Can't Tell You What I'm Feeling Because I Don't Know What I'm Feeling. Hurt.....Sadness....Disappointment....And Maybe Even Anger But Most Of All Revenge For My Child And Pain. He Looks At Me With Those Dark Pupils I Trusted Just Smirking. I Can Feel My Anger Rise Like Fire Into Me. The Bible Says Don't Hate Nor Kill But That's All I Want To Do And How I Feel Right Now. Flashbacks Of My Child Screaming, The Beatings To Him Trying To Kill Me Plays Over And Over In My Head. I Look In Those Fiery Eyes As If He Was The Devil Himself.

Raul: Wow Yo Toothpick Ass Got Thicker * Looking At Me Lustfully* I Bet The Pussy Still Mami

I Just Stand Here And Stare

Raul: Man Where That Albert Nigga At? I Need My Dick Suck And Y'all Ain't Doing Shit To Me Anytime Soon. I've Heard Yall Had Fun With My Ex Hoe And Weak Links. Shit Mena You Got Yourself A Bulldog. I Actually Like Hearing You Scream And Moan....But You Still A Punk Ass Bi-

BAM!

I Hit Him Dead In The Mouth With A PT Cruiser Tool With The Same Cold Hard Stare

Raul: Is That All You Got * Chuckling As He Spit Out Blood And His Silver Cap* You Gotta Do Better

I Limp Around Him While He Laughs But Seems To Forget He's The One Tied To A Chair

Raul: You Are Weak And Only Have Advantage Because That Thing Has Me In This Condition. You Haven't Changed And Trust And Believe Jas Will Get What Bad Girls Get * Smirking*

I Smirked Back And All I Saw Was Red. With All The Strength In Me, I Lift My Right Leg And Kicked Him In His Neck With The Heel Of My Foot. No More Jazzy Now. I Spot With My Little Eyes A Shiny Black Belt And Numb Chucks. Both Items Were Placed Upon Them And His Eyes Go Big As I Lift My Eyebrow With A Smile.

Raul: Fair Fight? I Mean You Are All About Fairness Right? Punks Use Weapons Unless Threaten And I'm Tied To A Chair

You Know What? He Is So Fucking Right. I Put Down Them Down And Start Punching His Ass As My Punching Bag. His Fat Ass Jaws And His Saggy Ass Chin Just Jingling Like Fuck

Boom!

Now There That Fat Bitch Fall On His Back. His Belly Hang Out His Shirt As It Lifts Up.

Raul: Not Bad For A Rookie Thigpen

I Smile And Jumped On His Stomach Like It Was A Bouncy House. He Grunts In Pain While I Enjoy Myself. After Three Jumps, Ive Got An Idea. I Got Up And Got This Paintgun From The Corner

Raul: Really E?! Use Your Damn Brain...You Need Real Bul- Aaaah FUCK!

POW! POW!

Paintballs Hurt Without Protection And I Don't Need Bullets To Kill Him Or Hurt But Damn I'm Hurting Like Fuck. Especially Down Below But That Ain't Stopping Me. He Lucky i Can't Talk! I Grab The Brass Knuckles And Started Punching His Ass In The Throught Til His Eyes Bulged. Raul Wiggles In The Chair Trying To Break The Chair Leg, So I Do It For Him And Start Beating His Dick Like A Those Figure Objects That Holds Candy For Kids To Get By Swinging At It. He Couldn't Scream Or Talk. So Now We On The Same Level. I Flip My Hair And Just Look At Him As He Struggle Breathing In His Own Blood But Hes Still Smiling. I Am Too So Im Good. I Picked Up The Chair And Sat Him Up Correctly And Got The Numb Chucks And Starting Swinging As The Hatred Show In His Eyes.

Raul: * Just Steaming Like Crazy With His Fist Balled Up*

I Pout As If I Care How He Feels And...

WAM!

Another Swing To The Face Resulting In A Nose Bleed. I Rub His Shiny Bald Head As If Its A Spiritual Globe To Tell The Future. People Call Me Crazy But Only If They Knew About My Wrath.