☯ Chapter Thirty Six

Cyn POV

I Think I Just Pissed On Myself. This Isn't The Erica I Know. I Thought She Was The One Getting Hurt But She Is Doing The Damage.

Erica: FUCK YOU BITCH! * Slamming Two Girls Head Together In The Wrath Of Her Hands*

Her Vein Stuck Out As She Stomped One Guy's Face And Someone Tries To Grab Her But She Back Handed Them To The Ground. Her Eyes Are Jet Black. She Is Jumping Back And Fourth Jabbing Two Girls But One Looks Like Her Sister. I Forgot Her Name But Either Way Erica Is Not Playing No Games.

???: YO BABY STOP!

She Gets The Guys Head And Slam His Head And Started Pounding It Against The Wall Then She Throws His Ass On Top Of One Of The Guys. She Kicks Them And Started Jumping On Their Stomachs Like Mad Man Then Spit On Them.Everybody Is Down Except This Old Woman. She Cracks Her Knuckles As She Walks Slowly To Her. Oh Shit My Baby Is Crazy And I'm Scared To Come Near Her But I Can't Just Stand Here. Is It Just Me That This Song Just Made This Shit Worse.

🎵If I ever said I'm never scared
Just know I mean it
If I ever said I fucked your bitch
Just know I mean it
And if I ever said I'm gettin' money
Just know I mean it
And oh Lord oh Lord knows
He knows I mean it
Yeah, you know I mean it
You know I mean it
Just know I mean it
Just know I mean it
Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah🎵

She Smiles As The Woman Walk Backwards With Fear In Her Eyes.

Erica: Oh Don't Be Scared Now* Laughing* This Is What You Created Remember Mother! I'm Your Daughter Mommy* Stepping Over The Girl Limbed Body* Don't You You Want To Give Me Hug Mommy! Don't You Love Me! * Balling Up Her Fist*

Oh Shit Wtf Is She Doing Here! She Is Gonna Kill The Poor Lady. I'm Too Young To Be A Single Mother And Alone.

Cyn: Hey! Baby! Please Baby Don't!* Stepping In Front The Woman*

???: Wait Wh-

Cyn: No Disrespect But Please Shut Up Before I Let You Be On Your Own! Look At Me* Grabbing Her Face* I Love You And We Are Your Family Remember* Tearing Up*

Erica: * Laughing* Erica Is Gone And I'm Out To Play. People Actions Have Consequences. Little Erica Is A Scary Little Bitch. I Call For Justice.

I Know I Inner Devil In Me But This Shit Is On Some Other Level.

Cyn: Then Who Are You? * Shaking A Little Bit*

Erica: I'm Ekiene And You Are In My Way Bitch! I Ain't Scared To Hit Your Bomb Ass* Smirking*

???: This Isn't My Daughter* Crying*

Ekiene: Oh Bitch I Live In Your Daughter! But Wait She Don't Like You And Is Dead To You. * Laughing*

Cyn: Hey * Jacking Her Up As I Slap Her* Where Is My Wife?

Ekiene: That's All You Hoe! That Baby Bitch Is Gone Into Her Little Hole Where Her Pathetic Ass Belong. * Smiling*

BAM!!!

Cyn: Oh Shit * Holding My Stomach As I Spit Of Blood From My Now Busted Lip*

This Bitch Just Slam Dunked My Ass And That Shit Hurt. I Don't Want To Put My Hands On Her Because I Love Her. I See Her Runs Toward Her Mother And I Grab Her Throw Her On Her Back To The Ground.

Cyn: LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU HIT ME* Pointing At My Busted Lip* BABY COME BACK TO ME * Sobbing*

She Looks At Me And Was About To Hit Me Until She Looks into My Eyes Then My Lip. She Starts To Cry And Deep Down What Just Happened Was A Cry For Help. She Pushes Me Away And Crawl Into A Corner.

( Dialing The Crew)

???: He-

Cyn: No Time To Talk But Come Help These People And Get Them Out Of My Site* Hanging Up* You Who ever You Are Need To Leave!

???: I'm Not Going Anywhere! * Hovering Over The Bodies* She Needs Some Help And Belong In A Cave For This * Crying*

Cyn: You Have Less Than A Minute To Leave! They Will Be Fine And Returned To You The Way They Came. * Walking Toward Erica*

She Is Rocking Herself Back And Fourth Mumbling Something. I Hear King Cry But He's Stopped, Which Means Someone Is With Him.

Cyn: Baby * Sitting Her In My Lap As I See Her Mother Leave*

Erica: * Looking Into My Eyes Crying* Are You Gonna Leave Me Now? I'm A Monster And No One Wants Me. Look At What I Did* Sobbing As She Looks Around* I Didn't Mean To But They Made Me And Blamed Me For Jazminas Injuries. Raul Started This! They Made Me Do It. I Never Meant To Hurt You Cyn. I Love You But It Has Never Been This Bad. Why Am I Such As Bad Person?

Cyn:...............................

Vote And Comment What You Think.