☯ Chapter Fifty Two

( A/N: Just For Yo Heavy Duty Milk Chocolate Self domincan lol )

Cyn POV

Cyn: Aye Its Not Good To Throw..Is That What You Want To Teach Other Daughter? * Trying Not To Laugh*

Mimi: * Laughing* Mama Be Baddie

Erica Flicked Me The Bird

Cyn: Baby I Did All Night * Looking Down Her Robe*

Mimi: Mommy You Not Baby * Swatting My Hands Away*

Cyn: I Was Here Before You * Sticking My Tongue Out*

Mimi: * Copying Me While Rolling Her Ass*

Imma Kill Stella For Teaching Her That But i Cant Pop Her Because I Provoked Her And She Ain't Being Disrespectful. As For E, Shes Pissed At Me With King In Her Fucking Robe, Which Hes Getting To Old For That But I Do That Too, And She Screamed At Me In The Tub For Fucking With King Lil Weewee. I'm Sorry But Until King i Never Seen Or Changed A Little Boy And I Find It Funny And Cute At The Same Time. King Starting Whining Stop And E Completely Lost Her Voice 😂😂. Mimi Only Made Me Laugh Harder Because She Starting Mocking Erica. Thats Our Twin Right There Bro. We Are Now On The Bed Naked. Erica Can Barely Walk Straight, Baby Girl Sitting On Her Princess Towel, And I'm In Panties And A Bra Since I Got Out First. Erica Is Really Mad Thou lol But She'll Live. I Know She's Hungry And Gon Ask Me To Cook Even Thou I Am Gonna Cook Anyways.

I Put A Pull Up On Mimi And Lotioned Her Down While E Does The Same With King But Without A Daiper. He Likes To Air Out But Hes Wrapped In A Thick Ass Towel. I Dont Mind Him Airing Out And Neither Does Erica Apparently. My Assistant Is Getting The Honeymoon Booked And Everything So Erica Can Spend Time With Kids And I Treat Her Like A Queen That She Is Today. Stella Text Me This Morning Saying We Are " Goals" But I Think We Are Just A Normal Happy Couple Who Treat Each Other Right And Spoil Each Other. We Are Also Loving Like A Couple Should. Now I Know My Kids Are Goals Because You Do Be Some Dark Chocolate, Burnt And Crusty, Light Skin With The Big Eyes, Nappy Ass Kids. I'm Sorry But As Much As I Love Bey, Her Baby Needs A Hot Comb, Blow Dryer, And Probably Two Things Of Greece To Get That Nest Bust Set. I'm Lucky That All Mimi Needs Is Vitamin E Oil And Water And King Is Getting His Cut When He Turn One Or Two. Do Betta Bey!

Mimi: Mommy Up * Reaching For Me*

Cyn: * Picking Her Up* You Better Potty Today Missy * Tickling Her*

Mimi: Otay Mommy Staapppp * Laughing And Giggling As She Squirms In My Arms* Mama Up * Trying To Reach Her*

King: * Giggles Showing Off His Two Tooth Growing In, Still Snuggling His Head In Erica's Neck*

Cyn: You Want Some Too Big Boy * Cautiously Getting Him From*

King: Awhhh Noooo * Holding On To E As He Whines*

Erica: * Smiles As She Gets King*

Cyn: Fine Be The Way King...Ill Remember That When You Want Milk And Gerber Gerber

King: Bii Bii * Reaching For Me*

I Smirked And Got King. Erica Shook Her Head At Me And Limp Her Way Downstairs. My Babies Know The Dealio But Of Course King Gets Down And Scoot Down The Steps Backwards On His Knees. That Boy Is Starting To Bloom And I'm Not Liking It Lol. I Put The Baby Gate Back Down In Front Of The Stairs And The Other In The Kitchen Entrace But i See Erica Roaming Through The Fridge And Pulling Bell Peppers And Shit Out. I Put Mimi Down And Went Into The Kitchen.

Cyn: Babe I Got This * Stopping Her* You Need To Sit Down Love * Peck Her Lips*

She Holds My Stomach With A Concern Look On Her Face Than We Back To Digging In The Fridge.

Cyn: No Baby I'm Fine And I Snacked On Something Smalll Before Getting Into The Tub. You Are Sore Baby * Helping Her Keep Her Balance And Sat Her Down At The Island* I Want To Cook For My Wife For A Change Okay

She Thinks About It And Nods Before She Faintly Smile. I Guess My Tongue And Strap Game Can Kill Someone......Vocal Cords But It Was All Out Of Love. She Looks At The Kids Playing On The Couch With Joy In Her Eyes While I Get Breakfast Started. That's My Jazzybell.

Mimi: Mommy Day Tare (Care) * Climbing On E's Lap*

Cyn: No Baby Is Sunday Fun Day Without The Big House

Mimi: God Til Lu Uh ( God Still Love Us)?

Cyn: Baby God Will Always Love Us...Babe You Got His Diaper

She Nods And Gives Me King Diaper...Lil Homie Got His Body Spread Out On His Back On My Couch With His Weewee And All His Good Stuff Out.

Cyn: You Enjoy Free Ballin Don't You * Looking At Him As I Sit Him In My Lap*

King: * Laughs And Kicks His Feet But As Soon As He Felt The Diaper It Became Game Over And He Started To Whine And Sqirm*

I Completely Put His Diaper On And He Stopped Kicking And Just Smiled At Me Once He Saw His Paci. Man I'm Not Ready

Cyn: Please Don't Be A Bad Ass Baby * Standing Him Up On My Thighs With A Pleading Look On My Face*

King: * He Screams And Talk Back In Baby Noises Like He Understood What I Said While He Jumps Up And Down*

Man I Did Everything Right And E Did Too Lol....Mimi Or Him Havent Been Around Bad Ass Kids. Imma Go Big Burtha On His Ass. I Put Him On Erica's Lap While My Lil Mini Me Turn On The Radio. Erica Looks Shocked But She Shouldn't Be Because She Gave Birth To That Monkey But Thats Our Monkey.

Cyn: Babe You Have Alot To Learn * Patting Her Shoulder* Aye Turn That Up Lil Mama * Doing The Two Step*

🎶But what they don't know is when you go home And get behind closed doors, man you hit the floor And what they can't see is you're on you're knees So the next time you get it just tell 'em It's the God in me, it's the God in me It's the God in me, it's the God in me It's the God in me 🎶

Mimi: * Looks At Cyn And Turn That Radio Off Completely And Shook Her Head At Cyn* No Tank Mommy..Nother Tay( Day) Bu(But) No Totay Woza( Not Today Jose). Mama Up Up

Erica Picked Her Mean Ass Up While King Just Laugh And Erica Smile...You Know What They Aint Killing My Vibe This Morning. I Turn It Back On

🎶I'm in the club high on Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
In the club high on Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's

J's on my feet (you know it)
So get li-

I Was Twerking Enjoying Myself Until It Got Cut Off. Mimi Has This Stank Look On Her Face While E Is Practically Droolong And King Just Confused With The Remote In Her Hand Shaking Her Head At Me.

King: Momma! NOOO* Sticking His Tongue Out And Mocking Mimi Laughing*

Mimi: Wuv You Mommy * Smiling Like Her Evil Mama*

Cyn: Mhmm You Too You Light Skin Chimpanzee And Baby Fat Joe * Turning My Back Against Them*

Vote And Comment!! ALL of Yall Tell Me Your Favorite Chapter Or Momment In This Book. LOL Are You Sure They Ready For One More?