☯ Chapter Forty Two

Erica POV

I Sent The Kids With Stella After I've Got Our Results And The Package Was Thick. I Knew My Worse Fear Came True And It Had To Be Me As Always The Bad Person. Now That I'm Officially Tainted. I Know I Have To Go But I Wanted Cyn To Know I Did Everything Out Of Love. I'm Should Have Just Did Drugs Again And Die In My Own Sorrow. I Told You Everything Is Too Good To Be True For Me.

I Pin My Hair Into A Messy Bun And Change Into Some Jeans, A Pair Of Boots, And One Of Cyn's Sweatshirt To Remember. My Suitcases Was Already Out And I Packed As Many As Clothes And Shoes As I Can. Along With Perishable Food And Water. Just In Case I End Up Back On The Streets. Hell I Have No Where To Go And I'm Not Going Back To That Bitch. I'll Find A Place Of My Own But I Have Business To Take Care Before The Day Over With. I Go Into Cyn's Stash And Grab Some Of Her Gear And Clipped It To My Belt Before I Started To Move Her Furniture Around. I Look At Our Family Pictures And How Happy We Are But It Just Made Me Sad And Angry. I Don't Want To Become Evil And Terrible So I Plug In My Phone.

( Her Story)
Erica: 🎵 People Tell Me I'm Just Like My Momma. People Tell I'm Just Like My Momma. People Tell I'm Just Like My Momma * Spreading The Candles* My Momma! Cause I lie like I'm lying on a rug. I Popped Pussy Like I'm Worth Nothing. Everybody Welcome To My Damn Show And Here It Goes* Spreading The Roses As I Run Her Bath Water* Everybody Fuck Your Pity Now! Its Hard To Say The Word The Momma If All She Used You As A Step Stool. Dirty Little Bitch Kicked Me Out For Being In Love. * Pulling Out The Chocolate* Fucked Up With My Sperm Donor Causing Me To Be Abused And No Family Values For Five Years. Now I Got Two Children Conceived Out Of Mistakes And One Broken Heart * Sorting Out Her Gift Bags* But People Me Tell I'm Just Like My Momma! People Tell I'm Just Like My Momma! People Tell Me I'm Just Like My Momma! HELL NO! * Throwing The Glass At The Wall* CLASH! Cause I Did Pot And Pill Popping Like The Female She Was! Got Myself Involved With A Dangerous Man Now Ruined My Life! Everybody What Life I Have! * Three Gun Shots Into The Brick Wall* NOW I'VE GOT AIDS!!! Why Did I Have To Get Rape And Hurt Just To Learn A Lesson?! Why Did My First Love Had To Die And My Second To Hate Me?! I would Call Myself A Mena But That Name Is Hell! But People Tell Me I'm Just Like My Momma 🎵* Collapsing On The Ground As I Hold The Ring I Got Her* I Can Never Be Good Enough For Anyone. * Mumbling To Myself*

I Had To Force Myself To Get Up And Finish What I Started. I'm Just Like My Mother And I've Tried To Prevent. Linda Was Once My Mother But Dick Changed Her. I Clean Up My Mess And Finish The Job. The Hardest Part Is Writing This Letter In Hope She Will Take Me Back If She Ever Forgives Me.

I Sat In Front Of The Fire With Pin And Paper In My Head Trying To Relax. I Hate Being Angry But The Feeling Never Goes Away.

Dear Cyn,

You Are Probably Crying As Much As I Am Right Now. Baby This Is All Me And You Have Been Perfect To Me. I Love You And Want The Best. I Didn't Take The Kids. Ma Jen Has Them But I Did This To Make You Happy And Relax. I Did This All Myself And I Even Used Your Favorite Scent. I Am Sorry For Lying And Putting Your Life At Risk Because Of My Mistakes. You Are The Last Person I Would Ever Want To Hurt. Trust Me My Life Hit Rock Bottom And Didn't Know It Would Turn Into This. I Want You To Look For The Little Red Box. Its In The Petals And The Results Is Ready For You. I Love You And Hopefully I Will See You Soon. Mi Amo Nova Santana 😘😘😘

I Put The Ring In The Middle Because She Is My Center Piece And She Held Me And The Kids Down. As I Do The Finishes Touches And Put Her Chipotle On The Table My Nerves Are Getting The Best Of Me. I Don't Want To Make Her Suffer. I Grab Something Of My Babies As Well For The Night. My Work Is Now Finished And I Glance Back Before Walking Out.

Yes I Know I'm Stupid For Doing At That And Leave But That Whole Set Up Was Preplanned And Since The HIV Thing, I Figured I Might As Well Leave If She's Gonna Leave Me Anyways

Yes I Know I'm Stupid For Doing At That And Leave But That Whole Set Up Was Preplanned And Since The HIV Thing, I Figured I Might As Well Leave If She's Gonna Leave Me Anyways. She Deserves Better And I'm No Better Than Her Ex Mary.

********************************
Cyn POV

Cyn: Baby Please Just Give Me A Sign * Tapping My Stirring Wheel As I Look Out My Window*

???: Hey Ma'am Here Is Your Order Double Espresso Shot Coffee* Handing Me My Cup*

Cyn: Thank You Very Much And Keep The Change * Giving Her A Ten Dollar Bill* Now Bye Bye * Zooming Off*

I Am Not Trying To Be Rude But I Have A Fiancé To Find In Less Than Twenty Four Hours And Even Though Albee Called Me About Raul Or, Erica Is More Important. I Have To Have her By Me To Know She's Safe Or I'm Not Sleeping Well At All. I Look At My Ring And Start Crying Because Our Last Words Weren't I Love You. It Was Fuck You Mena. I Swear If I Could Take It Back I Would.

Cyn: * Crying As I Drink My Coffee* I'm Not Giving Up On You.

Will Cyn Find Her? Where Is E Going Or Something Happened? Vote And Comment What You Think.