☯Chapter Eighteen

Cyn POV

Right Now I Have The Biggest Smile On My Face With Our Son In My Arms And My Beautiful Girlfriend By My Side. I Think I'm Falling Hard For The Girl I Found. Now I See It Was Meant For Me To Find Her. The Simplest Things She Does Makes Me Love Her. Like The Way She Just Looks Up And Smile At Me For No Reason.

Cyn: Why Do You Do That? * Holding King Paci In His Mouth*

Erica: Do What * Wiping Her Chin*

Cyn: Just Look At Me And Smile.....

Erica: Because I Can't Help But Smile At You Especially Now. Amazing Food, Gifts, Spend Time With Our Son TOGETHER* Laughing*, And No Worries About Cameras. Not Even One. I Love You Aren't In The Limelight.

Cyn: Well.......I Seen A Sneak Peek Of Your Next Magazine Issue And You Will Be In The Spotlight. You Look Beyond Beautiful And Black Is Your Color Baby.

King: * Making Baby Noises*

Erica: Awww * Playing With His Hand* thank You Baby And I Love The Dress So Much I Bought It. No Matter Where This Is Taking Off To I Don't Want King Or You Not Be By My Side.

Cyn: Say Mama We Won't Leave You* Standing Him Up Facing Erica* So Babe Since Are Moving Forward When Are Gonna Discuss Our Past Cause We Need To Talk About Before Anything Pops Up And I'm Not Inform. Im Not Trying To Be Pu-

Erica: No You Are Good And Understand Where You Coming From But I Did A lot I'm Not Proud Of.

Cyn: Babe Don't You Think Its Kind Of Too Late To Judge* Laughing Softly*

Erica: Yeah I Know But There's A Reason Why I Am The Way I Am Now.

Cyn: And........... I Love How You Are But I Want To Know Why And Understand You Better.

Erica: I Hear You Baby. I Promise I'll Tell You In Due Time.

Cyn: Okay Baby Now Gimme Kiss * Puckering My Lips With My Eyes*

King: * Doing The Same Thing*

Erica: * Laughing* Kodiak Moment * Snapping A Picture*

She Pecks My Lips And King And Sent It To Me. Me And King Are Just Too Cute. Hopefully Me And Her Are Together Long Enough To Have Kids Ourselves. I Slick Want Another One Right Now So King Will Have Someone To Play With Before He's Officially One But That's A Lot More On Our Plates. Plus She Just Had King And Finally Healed.

Erica: Hey Babe

Cyn: Hmm* Looking Up At Her*

Erica: I Love You* Laughing*

Cyn: I Love You Too Goof * Laughing*

King: * Laughs As He Bounce In My Lap*

We Talk And Go On And On About Anything And Everything But Now Its Time To Put My Plan In Action And King Won't Like This Part Very.

Cyn: So...That's Not All I Have Planned There Is Another Surprise But King Isn't Coming....

Erica: Okay.....Im Confused But I'm Down For Whatever I Guess* Unsure*

Oh Well Tonight Might Just Go Easy Breezy

Cyn: * laughing* Well I Want Today To Be Special Babe* Putting King In His Car seat*

King: * Starts To Cry*

Erica: Hey Hey Chubby Its Gonna Be Okay * Rocking The Car Seat*

King: * Hushes But Still Is Trembling His Bottom Lip With Tears In His Eyes*

Cyn: Ugh I Hate Seeing Him Cry * Getting The Gifts Together*

Erica: I Know Right... I Still Can't Believe He Came Out The Tiniest Hole Of My Body * Laughing*

Cyn: It Looked Like He Was Killing You But He's Worth It.

Erica: Yeah He Is * Staring At King*

I See Ma Walking Her Way Toward Us

Nessa: Is He Strapped And Ready?

Erica: Yes Ma'am * Giving Her King*

King: * Crying Loudly*

I Looked At E Then Ma...

Nessa: No Don't.... I Got Him * Leaving* HAVE A GOODNIGHT!!

I Swear She Got Some Stank Looks And Glares

Cyn: Bitches Keep Eating Cause She Don't Want Y'all * Flipping The Bird*

Erica: * Laughing* Not Even One

We Left Hand And Hand And I Helped Her Into The Car

Erica: You Know I Have Arms And Legs Right?

Cyn: And.................

She Shook Her Head

Cyn: Okay Then * Smiling As I Close The Door*

I Got In The Driver Seat And Pulled Out The Parking Lot. Erica Is Holding My Hand As She Sleeps Peacefully. I Made To The Hotel That's Is Very Beautiful And Is Known For Getaway Weekends For Couples. Its Only An Hour From My House. I Pick Up Erica And Left Our Purses Under The Seats. I Don't Need Phone Calls Or Any Interruptions But I Do Have My Phone Just In Case King Gets Hurts Or Something Is Wrong With Him. He's My Only Exception. Once I Walked In I Was Already Being Escorted To Our Room.

???: We've Been Waiting For You Ma'am

He Lead Us To Our Room And Once He Unlocked The Door I Was Beyond Amazed. Its Beautiful And Beyond What I Asked For. Everything Is Red And Perfect For Erica.

Cyn: Thank You

???: Welcome * Handing Me The Key And Left*

This Place Is Getting A Tip. I Laid My Baby Down Slowly Then Strip Out Of My Clothes Leaving Me In My Lingerie. I See Erica Waking Up And I Just Stand There Holding Up A Rose And Turned On Some Music.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (oh yeah, there's something about you)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Oh yeah, there's something about you)

Beautiful, I just want you to know (Oh!)
You're my favorite girl (Oh yeah, there's something about you)

Beautiful, I just want you to know (Oh!)
You're my favorite girl (Oh yeah, there's something about you)

She Sat Up Confused But Yet Amazed As Well. She Was Staring Me Down As Pharrell Sing.

Erica: Cy-

Cyn: I Know You Have Questions So....Its Obvious You Are Scared And Isn't Ready For Me So I Turn The Tables On Me. As You Look Around There Is Toys, Whips, Vibraters, And Anything You Need Or Want To Please Me. You Have Full Control Of My Body And I Want You To Give Me What You Call Pleasure. * Crawling To And Over Her* If I Can't Have You Then You Can Have Me First * Lifting Her Chin And Looked Into Her Eyes* I Want You To Make Cum, Cream, Squirt, And Let The World Know Who I Belong To* Biting Down On My Lower Lip Softly As I Tilt My Head Taking In Her Beauty* Are You Ready To Take What's Yours Baby?

Erica:.......................................

😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😅 Vote And Comment