☯Chapter Eight

Erica POV

Its Been Two Weeks Since I've Moved In With Cyn. She's Literally Is The Best. We Don't Talk Much To Each Other But Sometimes When She's Up Late Like Right Now She'll Just Hold Me In Her Arms With King In Mine As She Has Me In between Her Legs And Snuggle Her Chin In My Neck As She Types. I Don't Know Why She Picks Me Up Just For Me To Lay On Her. Like Literally Scoop Me Out Of The Bed. I'm Not Gonna Lie Though. Nights Like These Is Only When I Truly Sleep.

Cyn: Hey Wassup * Tucking My Hair Behind My Ear* Its Two In The Morning And You Are Still Awake. You Good Ma?

Erica: Why Did You Start Picking Me Up Out Of The Bed Only To Be Under You?

Cyn: Um...Well I Can Hear You Always Tossing And Turning In Bed If King Isn't In Your Arms, Your Warm, Soft, And I Like Playing Your Hair. I Know You Don't Sleep Cause I Am Starting To See Bags Under Your Eyes So With You In My Arms And King I'll Be Your Humming Angel That Helps You Sleep Cause He's Gets More Than You. Do You Feel Uncomfortable * Unwrapping Her Arms From Around Me*

Erica: Noooo...I Mean I Feel Um...

Cyn: * Wrapping Her Arms Back Around Me* You Feel Safe And Loved

Erica: * Smiling* Yeah * Sniggling Deeper In Her Chest* Just To Let You Know I Won't Take King From You. I See How You Love Him

Cyn: OMG * Squealing Then Cleared Her Throat* Yes I Love This Little Boy And Can't Wait Til Everyone Meets Him. Well...Until Your Comfortable

Erica: You Can Take Him With You While I Stay Here

Cyn: Nooo You Can Come With Me. I Don't Want You Here Alone.

Erica: Maybe Another Time Cyn. I Am Happy Asked But I Am Still Trying To Grasp This Whole Thing. Next Time I Promise * Holding Her Hand*

Cyn: It Okay I Know What You Mean * Pecked My Forehead* Now Sleep Baby Girl Sweet Dreams

She Wrapped Her Free Arm Around Tighter But Gentle And Starting Humming As She Rocks My Body With Hers. Sooner Than I Expected I Fell Asleep. 

******************************
Cyn POV

She Fell Asleep And I Always End Up Stare At Her. Shes Like A Wife Cause When I Come Home It Smells Like Lavender The Gain Kind And My House Be Spotless. I Expect My House To Be A Mess With A Baby.  I See Lil Dude Shifting. I Looked At The Time And Its 2:30.

Cyn: It Looks Like Its Feeding Time Buddy

I Softly Lay Erica On Her Side And Closed My Laptop. I'm Tired Ass Fuck But I Like Staying Up With Lil Man And I Want Mena To Relax. She Tends To Him Alone All Day As I Work With Models And Shit. I Take Graveyard Shift I Guess Lol. I Pick Him Up And Fix Him The Pre Made Bottle Erica Pumped Most Likely Earlier.

beep beep beep

I Took The Bottle Out Of The Microwave And Put The Nipple In His Mouth. Like He Barley Even Cries.

Cyn: Mama Loves You

The Next Morning..................

I Literally Just Woke Up And Smells Good Ass Fuck In My Kitchen. I Look Over And Don't See Erica Nor King. So I Grab The Knife From Under The Couch. I Walk Slowly To The Kitchen And See Erica Singing To King As She Cook With Her Free Hand. Wow She Has An Amazing Voice. She Never Mention She Can Sang.

Erica: ♬ Your Love Is Bright As Ever..Even In The Shadows..

Cyn: Your Voice Is Beautiful * Putting The Knife In The Drawer*