☯ Chapter Thirty Seven

Erica POV

This Is Why I Stay Away From My Family. I Started Drugs Because Of This, I Committed A Blood Bath, I Have Hurt Myself Because Of This, I Went Down The Wrong Path And Could Have Effected King Because Of This. I Kept My Peace And Thought It Would Be Different But I'm Still A Monster. My Foster Mom Knew It When She First Laid Eyes On Me. I Just Fucking Hurt The Woman I Love And Almost Killed Human Beings. I Started To Feel Pressure Weighing Down On My Chest.

Erica: C..Cyn Can't Bre...Breath* Struggling For Air*

Cyn: Hey Hey Hey! Baby Calm Down For Me Please. Listen To My Heart Beat.

She Holds Me Against Her Chest And Wrap My Legs Around Her Around As She Rocks Me Back And Fourth As If I Was A Child And Talk To Me.

Cyn: Baby I'm Not Going Anywhere. I Love You And Only You. No Matter What You Are My Sweet Erica. You Are Not A Monster. Just Someone Calling Out For Help And I Am Gonna Help Bring Peace To You. We Are In This Together. I Won't Leave Your Side.

Erica: I Need Help * Crying Into Her Chest*

Cyn: And I Will Do Anything To Help You. I know You Didn't Mean To Hit Me And Throw Me Down. You Aren't Abusive Baby And I'm Sorry For Hitting You* Caressing My Cheek As I Look Up At Her* We Will Get Through This Together And I Will Make Sure They Stay Away From You And The Kids. * Wiping My Tears* You Just Got Tired And Frustrated And You Fought Back But You Scared Me To The Point I Piss In My Pants.

Erica: On My Life I Tried To Hold Him Back * Sobbing* But They Brought Him Out And I Told Them To Leave. I Was Scared....

Cyn: Baby Scared Of What?

Erica: Sonia, My Birth Mother, Threaten To Take Mimi Away From Me And Lisa Mentioned King.

Cyn: Tf?! * Laughing* Bitch Can't Do That And She Doesn't Even Have Any Rights to Her.

Erica: Someone Else Does Because I Signed My Rights Over To The Couples And Sonia Was There To Make Sure I Did Everything Right. I Wasn't Ready And Wanted The Best For Her.

I Should Of Been Smarter And Now I Am Putting Us Through Hell. How Did He Even Get Mimi? Did They Sell Her To Them? Why Am I So Stupid?

Cyn: So You Are Basically Telling Me My Daughter Can Get Taken From Me? * Tearing Up*

Erica: Yes Cyn And I'm So Sorry. I Didn't See This Coming And Now The Pictures A-

Cyn: What Fucking Pictures?!

I Get Up Slowly And Walk Around As Some Guys Help my Brother And Sisters. I Pick Up The Pictures As Blood As Splattered A Little Bit On Them And My Hands Shake Bringing Them To Cyn. She Looks Furious Than Smile Like Wtf!

Cyn: Erica Raul Just Did A Stupid Thing AGAIN! Ain't No Body Taking My Baby Girl From Me. This Is Actually Evidence Against The Parents And Raul.

Erica: Wym?

Cyn: Babe These Were Printed From A Store, Which Means There's A Date Behind The Picture And You Weren't Even With Me When He Printed These Out. Also If He Does Not Have Rights To The Child And The Parents Didn't Report Her Missing, They Ass Will Get Busted Too. Babe Ain't No Way In Hell They Can Take Her Away And We Can Take Pictures Of Her Now Since We Just Got Her With My Mother And Family Being A Witness. Your Mo- Miss Sonia Can't Do Shit Because She Probably Can't Prove You Did This If You Were On The Streets. His Plans Back Fired And Mimi Will Get Justice. You Will Two Baby But Hopefully Miss Sonia Will Keep Her Mouth Shut About This. King Is Under Me As His Guardian. So He Isn't Involved This. So Stop Crying Because We Got This Baby * Wiping My Tears* You Aren't Leaving Me And I'm Not Leaving You. Got It?

I Couldn't Help But Cry Because Now Seeing The Side Of Me I Was Trying To Hide, She Stills Wants Me And Love Me.

Cyn: Come On Babe* Picking Me Up* Let's Go Get Our Baby. * Pecked My Lips* I'm Impressed You Don't Have Blood On You And Not One Drip Of Sweat.

Erica: Ekiene Was Taught To Be Careful * Mumbling In Her Shoulder*

Cyn: Who Taught Ekiene?

Erica: Albee Taught Ekiene But Helped Me.

***********************************
Cyn POV

As She Talks About ' Ekiene' And How Bad And Good He Can Be Makes Me Realize That Erica Does Have A Dark Side Deeper Than It Seems. I Mean ' He' Hit Me While She Was Scared. That's Means The Source Of This Anger Is More To What She Lead On. I Don't Want Her To Scare The Kids The Way She Scared Me. My Baby Is Just Laughing His Cute Ass Off As We Enter The Room. The Mua Team Looks At E And Started Clapping Still Jamming.

Cyn: Y'all Wasn't Scared?

???: We Were Until We Heard The Conversation And She Still Look On Point.

King: * Jumps Up And Down With Baby Food All Over His Mouth*

Cyn: Wow I Was Gonna Bribe Y'all But Y'all Ain't Scared* chuckling*

???: Girl I'm From The Hood * Looking Out The Door* The Set Is Clean. Do She Still Wanna Go? I Can Shoot Too. I Just Don't Choose To.

Cyn: OMG Yass But Wait Who Are You Because You Slaying* Checking Him Out* Let Me Get A Close Up.

I Legit Went Up To This Nigga For A Close Up Still Holding E. She Is Asleep...Well I Think So. All That Fighting Got Her Ass Tired.

???: I'm Mac Daddy And Keep Slaying Bitch* Laughing*

Cyn: Mac Daddy You Are Officially Apart Of The Glam Team Boo. Respect Bro* Shaking His Hand* Babe You Asleep?

She Shook Her Head And Mumbled No In My Neck.

Cyn: Do You Wanna Finish The Shoot Wifey? * Titling My Head Toward Her As I Rub Her Back*

Erica: Then Can We Go Back To The Hotel?

Cyn: Yes Baby We Most Definitely Will. Nothing Should Stop Your Grind Baby Remember * Putting Her Down To Pick up king*

Erica: Okay Baby

Vote And Comment What You Think. Thank You Luv4Life16 😘😘 that's one babe.