☯Chapter Nine

Cyn POV

Cyn: I'm Literally Right Here * Getting King Out Of His Car seat*

Albee: With A Baby....* Confused*

Nessa: Who Baby You Go-

Before She Could Finish Stella Loud Ass Had To Say Something. I Know She Loves King But Damn

Stella: MY NEPHEW IS HERE!!!* Running Toward Me*

King: * Cries* 

Cyn: Hell No!!* Turning Around* Look What Yo Crusty Ass Did. Yo Ass Woke Up My Son* Rocking Him* And I'm The Loud O- Oh Shit* Covering My Mouth*

Albee\Nessa: YOUR WHAT!

Abby\Joel: * Running Into The Kitchen* What I Miss And Why The Fuck She Got A Baby* Pointing At King*

Oh Shit How Do Explain To Your Family That You Met A Stranger That Was Pregnant A Few Weeks Ago On The Streets, Decided To Be His Guardian Since She Was Poor, And Have Like This Major Crush And Probably Love Her. Like There Is Now Way They Are Gonna Make This Slide. Especially Since I'm Not Even Old Enough To Drink But I Have A Kid And Stranger In My Home.

Cyn: He's Um..My Son...Please Don't Hurt Me Ma! Remember I'm Your Daughter And You Love Me. You Don't Want Me To Cry Or Be Hurt. I Love You Mommy * Holding On To King* Stell-

Nessa: Oh Don't Bring Her Into This Cynthia! You Need An Ass Whooping! Be Lucky He's Saving Yo Bright Ass

Joel\Abby\Albee\Stella: Oh This Is Good...Very Good* Sitting Down*

Cyn: Ma She Needed Help And I Watched Her Gave Birth. I Felt That I Had To Take Of Him.

Nessa: I Don't Care If She Was The Last Person On Earth. A Baby Is A Human Being Not Some Doll That Can Pee And Poop That You Can Play With Cynthia. How Long Cyn?

Cyn: What?

Nessa: Don't Fucking Play With My Emotions Right Now Cause I Can Give You And Stella An Ass Whooping That Leave Yo Ass Crippled. So Play Wit It!

Cyn: Okay Ma! Its Been About A Month Ma. He's Three Weeks Old Today. I Signed His Birth Certificate And Technically By Law He's Mine. His Name Is King Santana Mena.

Nessa: You Are Fucking Twenty Years Old. You Have Your Whole Life For A Child. Why Cynthia?

Cyn: I've Always Wanted A Child Mom. Once I found Out I Couldn't Have Kids And Mary Left Me Alone I Didn't Know What To Do? She Fucking Cost Me My Kids. Once I Seen The Joy Of Mother Hood When I Looked Into His Eyes I Feel In Love With Him. * Lightly Crying* I'm Tired Of Being Alone. Money Doesn't Always Fufil My Needs And Wants. I Just Want To Someone To Share My Love With And Know They Won't Reject It. Please Don't Take Him Away. I Am Stable. *Kissed His Forehead* I Love Him Mama.

Nessa: Wow You Wanted A Kid This Badly. Damn I Would Never Take Him Away Cause I Can See Your Eyes You Love That Boy. Where Is His Mother?
* Wiping My Tears*

Cyn: At My House

Nessa\Albee\Abby\Joel: WHAT!

King: * Starts To Cry Again*

Cyn: Please Stop Yelling Shhh * Rocking King* She's At My Place. I've Been Wanted To Tell You About This But She's Obviously Scared. She Was Gonna Run Away Cause Of Some Issues And Leave Him With Me But My Heart Broke When She Knew She Had To Give Him Up. So She Is Under My Roof. She Has No Family And Her Blood Family Kicked Her Out Before King. I Told Her To Come With Me To Meet Y'all But She Said Next Time. I Even Begged But She Said No. She Isn't Using For Me If That's What You Are Thinking. I Practically Forced Her To Stay With Me For King's Sake. She Is Afraid But She Takes Damn Good Care Of King And Cleans Up My Place Top To Bottom.

Stella: Yo She Ain't Lying. You Can Smell The Gain Just Pulling Up Into The Drive Way. Girl Be Having Cyn's House Clean.

Joel: Damn That's Wifey If She Can Clean

Albee: Especially If She Can Clean

Abby: Typical Men * Shaking Her Head*

Cyn: She Can Cook And Had Me Worshipping Her

Joel\Albee: DAMNNN Tell Her To Bring That Ass Over Here Boyyy* High Five Each Other*

Nessa\Abby\Cyn: Shut The Fuck Up

Stella: Ooooo Burn * Sipping On Her Kool Aid*

Nessa: Go Get Her

Cyn: Ma She Won't Come. I've Been Trying For Two Weeks. I Tried Her Favorite Flowers, Meal, Even Money But She Saw Through Me.

Nessa: You Better Try Harder. Let Me See My Grandbaby * Holding Out Her Arms* I Like Her Already

I Gave King To My Ma And She Smiled

Nessa: Hi Handsome * Cooeing Him* Aren't You The Cutest Little Thing * Running Her Finger Around His Little Tummy In A Circle*

King: * Softly Giggle With A Smile*

Joel: Awww I'm Next Mama. I Bet He Has That New Baby Smell.

Cyn: He Does And Y'all Ain't Finna Fight Over My Son Like He's A Toy.

Stella: How When You Will Be Hogging Him Like You Always Do. We Wanna Show Him Love Too.

Nessa: She Ain't Hogging Him Right Now. I Am So Cynthia Go Get Her Like I Said. Do I Need To Repeat Myself Again?

Cyn: * Gulped* No Ma'am* Grabbing My Keys* I'm Go...Going * Running Out The House*

I Heard Them Laughing At Me. I Don't Care. I Just Want To Live Without A Wheelchair. Never Mess With The Person That Brought You Into This World Cause They Ain't Scared To Take You Out. Now How In The Fuck Am I Gonna Get Her To Come? I Took The Short Cut To My Place And I Unlock The Door With My Key. I Walked In And See Mena Asleep On The On Couch With My Laptop On. I Look At The What She Was Looking At And I See.........

Job Openings For Jujus

Cyn: Tf?! This What We Ain't Gon Do

Ain't No Way In Hell She Working At That Nasty Ass Strip Club Then Come Home Touching And Kissing King. You Can Get An STD Just By Skin To Skin Contact There And I'm Not Finna Have Her Strip At All Under My Roof. That's The Lowest Thing Any Woman Can Do. Our Bodies Are Supposed To Be A Temple. I Have No Issues With Stripers But That Ain't Just The Lifestyle I Dig. I Canceled That Application And Closed My Laptop And Tried To Wake Up Mena. 

Cyn: * Shaking Her* Menaaa

She Stirred And Turned On Her Stomach

Cyn: Fuck This Shit I'm Just Gonna Put Your Ass In The Car* Picking Her Up*

I Didn't Want To Wake Her Up Cause She Needed The Sleep And I Don't Got Time For Her 'Reasons' Why She Won't Come With Me. Mommy Want Me To Bring Her One Way Or The Other. I Locked The Door Behind Me And Put A Blanket Over Her As I Out Her In The Passenger Seat Then Laid The Seat For Her To Wake Up Relaxed Instead Of Cramping Then Buckled Her Up. I Got In The Driver Seat, Started The Engine, And Left.

How You Think Erica Is Gonna React Once She Wakes To Find Herself Going To Cyn's Ma House? Is Cyn Overacting About E Considering Striping? Vote And Comment Below.