☮Second First Time ☮

Cyn POV

As I Was About To Dive In, That's When I Started To Think About All That Happened That Got Us Here Within Months. From The Moment She Had King, I Had Fears Too And I Know This Is The Wrong Time To Be Thinking But I Can't Help But Think About.

Flashback Begin....

Doctor: Ah I See You Are Finally Awake. * Pushing The Baby In* I Know A Nurse Usually Do This But You Have One Remarkable Case.

Erica: * Sitting Up But Still In My Arms* So Good News?

Doctor: Well You Can Say So But...

This Is Why I Hate Doctors. There Is Always A But In Everything And Knows It Makes The Patient Nervous And Scared.

Cyn: But What * Nervously Asking*

Doctor: Well The Good News Is That For You Being Under Weight And Lack Of Nutrition And No Prenatal Meds He's Is Healthy As A Kite But As For You. It Was Possible For You To Fall In A Comma While Giving Birth But You Didn't. Your Son Weights Five Pounds,Three Ounces.

Erica: OMG That's Great * Tearing Up*

Cyn: * Picking Him Up* Did You Hear That Cutie! You Are Healthy Lil Man. * Fist Pumping A Little Bit With My Free Arm In The Air*

Erica: * Laughing*

Doctor: Here's The Bad News Though. All The Mother And Kids Rehabs That Is In Our Distance And Some Out Of State Is Full. Under You Condition He Most Likely Will Be Placed Under Temporary Foster Care Until You Are Stable. Unless There Is Someone In Your Family That Can Take Him.

Erica: * Looks Down* I Don't Have Anyone. * Tearing Up* I Knew This Was Gonna Happen

Doctor: I'm Sor-

She's Crying And It Hurts My Heart To See A Mother Separated From Her Child. I'm Gonna Get My Ass Kicked For This.

Cyn: I'll Take Him In

Erica: WHAT?! Noo That's Too Mu-

Cyn: No Its Okay. I Live Alone, Have More Than Enough Space, Its Warm, There Is Food And Water, And I Have Enough Money For Two More People. Hell I'm A Millionaire * Laughing*

Doctor: That's How I Know Your Face. My Wife Loves Your Clothes

Cyn: Well I Appreciate It * Smiling* He's Coming With Me * Looking Down At Him Smiling*

Doctor: Okay Well Let Me Get The CPS Papers* Leaving The Room*

Erica: You Didn't Have To Do That. He Is Better Without Me

Cyn: No Every Child Needs Their Mother And If You Staying With Me Keep You Guys Together I'll Do It. I Need Company Since Stella Just Moved Out.

Flashback Over

That Was The Day That Turned My Life Upside Down And My First Fear Developed, Which Was To Disappoint or Ever Fail King And Worry About Not Seeing Him When She Got On Feet. Our First Kiss Sealed That Fate And Words

Flashback Begin

Erica: I'm Sorry. I Didn't Mean To Make You Mad. I'm Sorry I Am Scared And Not Opening Up. I Just Really Need Money.

Cyn: I Have..* Clearing My Throat* Damn What Was I Saying? My Throat Is Sore Like Fuck* Rubbing My Throat* Oh Yeah I Have Money But I Understand What You Are Saying. Its Just Stripping Isn't The Way. I'll Die Inside If I See You On A Pole* Wrapping My Arms Around Her Waist* That's Degrading Your Body. You Can't Be Sorry For Being Scared But You Have A Child, Me, And Gaining A Support System. Don't Let Your Past Fuck Up Your Present. I'm Not Gonna Lie You Pissed Me The Fuck Off Cause How You Came At Me. You Leave Me In The Dark And Its Been Almost A Month Since You Came Home With Me.* Holding Her Hands*