☯ Chapter Fifty Three

Cyn POV

I Know I Have Go Out With My Family Because We Raided Our Kitchen With Breakfast This Morning, Erica Can't Speak Or Walk Straight On Her Own, And We Have Too Small Children Who Hates Bright Lights. I Say This Because Erica Doesn't Want To Be In The Limelight And The Kids Cry When Alot Of Fans Come Together..Except King Bubbly Butt.

Cyn: Baby Wait.....They Gotta Be Covered And You Are Gonna Need This * Giving Her Sun Glasses*

Mimi: Dey Tarey ( Scarey) Peepal (People) Mommy

She Nods And Put Them On While I Cover Up Mimi, Whom E Has And I Have King. Once They Where Good, I Kept Them In Front Me With Their Heads Down As We Come Out

Flash

Snap

Flash

Pap #1: Cyn! Cyn! When Are Having The Baby?

Pap #2: Will It Die Like The Other One?

Pap #3: Is It True You Only Want Cyn's Money And These Kids Are Pawn To You?

Mimi: MOMMY! * Sobbing* GOO WAY! * Kicking And Screaming*

Pap #4: Is It True You Left Cyn For A Man In The UK?

I Rush To The Car As Fast As I Can And Strap Them In And Block The Cameras From Getting A Picture But I'm Pretty Sure They Got A Picture Of King. He Pulled It Off His Whining. Why Are They So Harsh? That's Why I Stay Private But Once Erica Exposed Our Wedding, I Knew It Wouldn't Surprise Me This Happened. I Look At E And She Has Tears In Her Eyes A Long With Mimi.

Cyn: Here Baby * Giving Mimi Her Bear* Erica Don't Listen To Them...They Get Paid For Talking Shit

I Whispered In Her Ear Before Pecking Her Lips. She Faintly Smile And Look Out The Window As I Pull Out. I Lace My Fingers With Hers And Draw Circles With My Thumbs On Her Hand. She Seemed To Relax But I Have No Idea How They Know About My Previous Miscarriage. Drake Was Supposed To Keep That Private. We Are About To Have A Talk Before We Leave. Yo Thank God My Body Gaurd Jeff Is Coming With Us Because The Mall Will Only Makes Things Worse.

Mimi: Mommy?

Cyn: Yes Jazzy * Smiling*

Mimi: I Um...I Meshy( Messy) Mommy..i Sowwey (Sorry)

I Look Back And She Got Red Juice All Over Here....Damn Dude I Knew I Forgot To Do Something But I'm Always Prepared. Erica And King Is Knocked Once We Got The Mall And I Changed Mimi Clothes And Pull Up In The Car. Thank God No One Came Up To Me.

???: Ooo Shit What Did Yall Feed My Child * Swooping Mimi Out Of My Arms* And The Crew Knocked The Fuck Out

Mimi: Jeffff * Jumping In His Arms*

Jeff: Hey Pretty Girl * Smiling* They Always Changing You Every Five Minutes* Fixing Her Bow* Where My Boy At?

Cyn: You Know They Fall Alseep On Car Rides And Hes Sleep * Putting King On His Shoulder* So Mimi Don't Scream Or Jump

Mimi: Otay Mama * Laying On Jeff's Other Shoulder*

Jeff: Nah He Needs To Wake His Butt Up And Congrats. I'm Sorry I Couldn't Make It. You Know With China And The Baby.

Cyn: Yeah...I've Heard. Stella Didn't Look So Good This Morning

Jeff: Everything Is Good Now And Stella Better Stop Claiming My Wife Bruh * Laughing*

Cyn: Yeah Yeah..I Bet She Won't Be Your Egg Donor Anymore

Jeff: Nah She Coo Bro

I Go To The Passenger Side And Softly Carress Erica's Cheek