Chapter 4

Aileen's POV:  

After a while, I got off the bed and walked downstairs to see Ray's sister was there, along with his friends, it became mad awkward.

"Aileen, what are YOU doing here?" she asked, kind of bewildered and confused.

"Hey Kayla." I said simply.

"Aileen.." she said again, "Come upstairs with me." she said, dragging me upstairs in the bathroom and closing the door. "ARE YOU FUCKIN' MY BROTHER?!" she said, with a strange look on her face. Like she was happy but confused and weirded out at the same time. I simply just looked at the floor in the bathroom. "OMG YOU'RE FUCKIN' MY BROTHER!"

"It was just once.." I said lying, she put her hand on her hip and looked at me. "Okay, last night, too.. but-"

"OMG YOU'RE FUCKIN' MY BROTHER! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"

"Because I KNOW YOU.."

"So are Ya'll together?"

"No.." I said, looking at the floor of the bathroom.

"Figures."

"What you mean by that?"

"My brother's a player, Aileen..."

"Don't tell me that, please." I said, going to leave the bathroom, but she closed the door.

"I'm just trying to let you know. He's a player, and he's gonna hurt you.. I've seen it too many times."

"Only if I had feelings for him."

"You do. I can see it in your eyes."

"Well, what's so wrong with that?"

"Because he's a player and he's gonna hurt you? Didn't I just say that or.." she said, looking around, "and don't tell me it's 'just sex' because 'just sex' can turn into feelings real quick." she said in a serious tone. "I kinda wish he'd settle down with a girl like you, yall would be cute together.."

"Yeah.. I guess.."

"And you like him."

"Yeah.. I do, but for now we're just friends."

"Friends don't fuck, Aileen."

"Kayla please, I can take care of myself."

"Tuh, not when that nigga was beating your ass every night, don't feed me that bullshit." she said. I instantly felt anger.

"Nobody even asked you to say all that." I said, walking out the bathroom.

"I'm just tryna tell you-"

"THEN DON'T!" I said, walking downstairs and going into the kitchen and fixing my plate.

"Listen, I'm sorry for saying it like that.." she said in a whisper. "You know I love you too much to see you waste your time on another nigga." she whispered.

"it's not like we're together, Kayla, chill out." I said, finally sitting at the table. "We talked for 2 months til I came over here."

"Well you didn't tell me that." she said, feeling bad. "I'm sorry okay."

Ray's POV:

As my sister and Aileen walked upstairs to the bathroom, the guys looked at me.

"What?"

"You like her." Chres said smirking. "You like her, don't you?"

"What does it matter?" I said, shrugging. "So what if I do?"