Chapter 46

It had been a week.

A week since Jacinda had given birth to her baby boy.

I saw pictures. I wanted to see them. I wanted to know if he looked like Ray. I didn't want it to see, but I did. I wanted to know if her baby boy looked like Ray. I didn't want it to, but I think the fact that I didn't want it to, made it look like Ray even more.

I was looking at the pictures on Ray's phone when he walked in.

It felt like I hadn't seen him in months, and it had only been a week.

His name was Riley.

"Hey." he said, sitting on the bed, "wassup."

I continued looking at the pictures, "hi."

"You okay, baby?" he asked, "what you looking at?"

"Do you think he looks like you?" I asked, looking up.

"Not really. He's pretty cute though." he chuckled.

"He looks like you, Ray." I wanted to cry. "He looks so much like you. I can't even stand it." I started crying.

"Whoa, baby, calm down.." he sat all the way, "I don't think he looks like me. Can you calm down for me please?"

"I've barely seen you all week.. You're with her baby more than me and our kids.."

"It's my baby too!"

"You don't know that!" I shouted, "that baby can be God knows whose! I keep wrecking my brain about it thinking that everything that we've worked so hard on isn't gonna matter if the baby's yours. But it still doesn't change the fact that we wouldn't even be going through this is you didn't cheat on me.." I wiped my eyes a little.

"Aileen.." he touched my leg.

"I just wanna be happy. I want us to be happy with our family and I want Jacinda to leave you alone. I want you to get a DNA test on that baby." I sighed and the laid against Ray, "I've been so happy with you these last few months. And I don't want Jacinda, or her baby to come between us having a future." I looked up at him and saw him smile.

He kissed my forehead, which made me smile, "I love you. I don't want us to have any problems. But if it's my baby, I'm gonna be there for it. You that that right?"

"Yes, I know. That's what I'd want you to do. I'd want you to man up and be apart of the baby's life. But if it's not, I want her to leave us alone. And I want you to spend time with our baby. I want you here because I love you so much. Maybe I should just calm down, ya know?" I question.

"Massage?" he questioned.

I smiled and then took off my sweatshirt and sports bra, "ready when you are." I said, scooting in front of him and waited for him to rub my back.

"Tie up your hair for me, baby." he said after getting some baby oil from the dresser and sitting back down. He started rubbing my back and sides rather quickly, then slowed down when he got to the middle of my back and pressed harder, and it made me moan. "I like that sound." he whispered in my ear as he went from my back to my sides and grabbed a handful of my boobs.

"I'm so horny right now. Dammit."

"I can fix that."

"It's harder while being 9 months pregnant." I said, looking back at him, "that's why I've been trying to avoid sex cause I don't want it to be difficult."

"You know that's never stopped us before."

"Yeah, but still. I just kinda feel like your fuckin' a potato cause I don't feel pretty.. I don't feel like you're making love to me.." I sighed and then looked back at him.