Chapter 49

I was walking around wal-mart with Sophie sitting happily in her carseat in the front of the buggy and grabbing things I needed.

I left Ray at home cause I was better with doing grocery shopping by myself. And I wanted to spend time with Sophie.

"Okay babygirl. Let's get you some more peaches and sweet potatoes and I'll get you back home." I tickled her a little and she giggled.

I had to go by Wendy's and get the twins some chicken nuggets and afterwards I was headed home.

"Rayyy?!" I yelled while sitting Sophie on the floor, still in her carseat.

"In here!" I heard him say from the kitchen. I got Sophia out her carseat and put her in my arms as I walked into the kitchen, "hey baby." he came and gave me a kiss but I wasn't into it with my eyes being fixated on the official thot that was sitting on my kitchen. "Aileen.. baby, let me explain alright.."

"Oh, I would love to hear this.." I glared at him, then her, "what is she doing in my house, Rayan?!" I bounced Sophia in my arms, "how long has she been here?"

"About an hour and a half."

"Doing what in God's name, exactly?" I questioned, "I'm gonna need you to leave."

"Aileen, I've changed." she stood up with her baby in her arms.

"Are you breastfeeding him? Now?" I questioned and shook my head, "You need to leave. I don't care how much you've change. And now you're breastfeeding your baby in front of my fiance? GET OUT MY HOUSE."

"Baby calm down.." Ray tried touching me but I moved, "baby, just listen to her for a minute.."

"I will not." I tried calming myself down, "what I am gonna do is go upstairs to our bedroom and put our baby down so she can nap. Or have you forgotten about that?" I shook my head and started walking up the staircase.

I looked down at Sophia in her crib and just sighed, "why is your daddy so stupid? I swear.." I shook my head and walked back downstairs to see Ray closing the front door and just stared at him, "you have a death wish, don't you?" I grabbed the bags off the floor from Wal-Mart and went into the kitchen to start putting stuff up.

"She just wanted to talk to you, baby."

"I don't believe that." I shook my head, "you really think that lie is gonna work? Just tell me where at so I will never have to go there again."

"Where at?" he responded, "you can't be serious! You think I had sex with her?"

"Where at Rayan!?" I shouted.

"I didn't have sex with her!" he yelled, "she called me, and I didn't recognize the number until I answered the phone and she wanted to know if she could talk to her and I told her you were gone but she said it was serious so I gave her the address.."

I slammed refrigerator door, "you're an idiot!" I yelled, "a pure idiot!"

"Aileen.."

"Don't Aileen me! Don't you dare Aileen me!" I shouted, "you're a prick! And an idiot! Where was it at!?"

He sighed, "the bathroom.."

"Are you fucking serious!?" I pushed him, "you can't be serious!" I was now crying at this point. "Sophia is only 2 months old!" 

"No, Aileen. I'm not serious. I made that mistake once and I'm not doing it again.."

"Screw you!" I shouted and then pushed passed him. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, but I slapped him, "don't you dare touch me." I said through my clenched teeth and then walked upstairs.

I needed a shower.

I stood in the shower and let the hot water hit my chest and face and then turned around and let it hit my back as I just stood there.

I couldn't believe I was in love with such an idiot. I was so beyond pissed at this point. I was thinking on leaving again, but I knew I wouldn't be able to do that. Ray loved Sophia too much and he wouldn't let me take her. Honestly, I loved Ray too much and I hated it.

I stayed in the shower for about 45 minutes; washing my hair and then my body again. I turned off the shower and stepped out on the towel and looked at myself in the mirror and just sigh.

After Sophia I had stretchmarks and my sides and a few on my stomach and on my breast. I was okay with it though. It came with being a mom and I'd do it all over again.

__

"I'd never do anything to hurt you.." I heard Ray whisper from the door of our bedroom. "Baby, I'm serious.." he walked all the way in the room and wrapped his arms around me, "I swear."

"What was the purpose?" I turned around and ask.

"I wanted to hear what she had to say.. And I love you."

"Do you?" I questioned, "You have a funny way of showing it. Bringing the female you cheated on me with into our new house? Around our baby?" I sighed, "what did she want to say?"

"That having Riley changed her. She was getting stuff together, ya know. She wasn't messing with anyone, she found her baby daddy and they're working things out for Riley. And she wanted to say sorry.."

"I've been angry with her for a long time.." I shook my head and looked at him. I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "some bad things happen for a reason."

"I've learned." he smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. It was such a sweet kiss. I opened my mouth for our little make out session to begin.

He picked me up and took me to the bed and laid me down, "wait.."

"What?"

"Sophia.." I looked over at her crib.

"Think it's time to move her to her baby room?" he questioned.

I sighed and sat up, "maybe not now." He sighed and the I saw him pull his pants back up, "I'm sorry baby.. I know it's been a while." I stood up and put both of my hands on his face, "I'm just not ready for her to be so far away from me right now.. Maybe when she's 6 months.."

"So I have to wait four months to make love to my fiance?" he questioned. I glared at him, "don't glare at me woman. I love yo ass, literally. I ain't waitin' that long to fuck the shit outta you." he pulled me close and picked me up.

"Rayan, baby.. Sophia's right there."

'We're not doing it right here." he started walking out our room and into our bathroom, then sat me on the counter, "5 minutes."

"Okay." I let him kiss me, "5 minutes. And then I check on Sophia." he went to lift off my shirt, but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?"

"I have stretchmarks..." I mumbled.

"So?" he questioned.

"They're ugly."

"But you're beautiful." he lifted off my shirt and looked at my body, "so beautiful." he got down on his knees, "baby, I'm hungry."

"Me too. Let's go eat."

"Everything I wanna eat is right here." he pulled off my underwear and pulled my legs apart, "damn."

"Baby go slow."

"Hell nah."

And then I felt his tongue in me. Going slow wasn't in his vocabulary.

"Shhh, baby." he whispered in my ear, "I know you ain't had this in a while but if you keep runnin' that's not gon' make me go easy on ya." he pulled my legs apart and slammed into me again. I felt his hand on my clit and it made me jumped, "let me play with it, baby."

"5 minutes was up 30 minutes ago." I panted and tried making him stop but it wasn't working. It felt too good, "keep going, baby.. Don't stop."

"Wasn't going to."