Chapter 34

It was around 4 when we got back to the house, the kids being knocked out from their tiring day and I admit, I was strangely tired.

As I slipped off my clothes and pulled on some Nike shorts, pulling my hair into a bun and throwing on a tshirt, i felt Ray's arms wrap around my waist.

"Baby..." I slightly groaned, "come on, I'm tired."

"So..?" he said, kissing around my neck, "I'll be quick I promise.."

"Rayan.." I groaned as I turned around and faced him, "not tonight baby. I'm tired, we just put the kids down, come on, let me go to sleep, alright?"

He sighed deeply before nodding his head and wrapping his arms back around me, "alright.. I see, you're tired." he kissed my cheek, "I guess I'll take a shower without you then.."

I chuckled lightly under my breath and put my hands around his neck lightly, "I'm sorry baby, I'm just tired. Go shower."

"You not gon' kiss me, woman?" he asked.

I chuckled, "I ain't know you wanted one."

"Yeah I want you." he said, grabbing my hips and pulling me close to him, "you think this a game?"

I smiled cutely before pecking his lips, "there, you got your kiss. Now.." I said, pulling away, "go shower baby" I smiled, "goodnight babe."

"goodnight.." he shook his and chuckled and then walked into the bathroom and shortly I heard the shower running.

That was my cue to hop in the bed and slip into my deep sleep. Best sleep I'd had in a while.

Ray's POV

I was in the shower for about 30 minutes and when I got out, I was tired, probably because the shower was freakin' awesome. I looked at my phone, realizing it was about 4:45, and I had a message from a number in my phone that wasn't saved.

"I'm pregnant.." it read, and it was odd.

"I think you have the wrong number" I replied and then got dried off, not thinking anymore about the message til I was dressed and chilling in the room, letting my hair air dry, til my phone vibrated again.

"Ray.. It's Jacinda, and I'm pregnant..." it read, once again and then it hit me. I immediately hopped off the bed and walked downstairs and called the number quickly while walking around the living room, nervous.

"Whoever this is needs to stop playing fucking game!" I yelled in a whisper, trying not to wake the kids and Aileen. "Don't call me again!"

"Ray! I'm not playing!"

"No okay no!"

"What the hell do you mean 'no' are you trying to say that it isn't your baby because you're the only one I've had sex within the pass 3 months!" she said in between sobs, "I don't want to be pregnant but dammit it's your baby!"

"You've got to be kidding me! Stop playing with me.. forreal it's not funny."

"Ray I'm pregnant!"

"No.." I said, sitting down onto the couch, "you can't be pregnant.. Aileen and I just got back together..." I said, putting my face in my hand, "No.."

"Ya'll are back together?"

"Yes and we've doing fine til this... How far along are you?"

"13 weeks.." she sniffled.

"English please.."

"3 months and a week, Rayan.. You weren't the brightest one."

"That didn't seem to both you any.."

"Because you were cute and funny and.. I think I should go.. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and.. I'd like for you to come, ya know... I find out the sex of it. I hope you can make it."

"I think I should go, bye." I hung up and threw my phone on the couch.

"Daddyyyy..." I heard that tiny voice I'd grown to love over the 2 years, "daddy."

"Hey baby." I said, getting up and picking up Kadin from the stairs, "what are you doing up?"

"You loud daddy.." she rubbed her eyes and laid back on my chest, "shhh."

I chuckled a little, "I'm sorry ma. Daddy's just under some stress right now."

"What that?" she asked.

"Well babygirl.. I don't know how to describe it, but I hope you don't have to go through it." I sighed, "I love you."

"I love you daddy"

"You wanna give me a kiss?" I asked with a slight chuckled.

She reached her hand up to my face and rubbed my cheek, "ew"

"Ew?" I chuckled, "What?"

"Shave daddy." she cheesed.

"You brighten my day, you know that?"

"Yes." she sucked her thumb and I let it go just because she was being the highlight of my afternoon.

But I couldn't stop thinking of Jacinda and the fact I might have another kid. Another kid by a woman I barely even know. How would I tell Aileen? The love of my life and the woman I wanted to marry.