Chapter 32

Ray and I sat in our bedroom with the girls sound asleep; talking about things. Things in general and just things we didn't understand til the girls started to wake up.

"Daddy..." Kadin whined as she tossed and turned in the bed under him. He chuckeld, picking her up and laying her on his chest. "Daddy, I want juice."

"You do?"

"Yes.." she said with her eyes still closed. "I want juice, Daddy.."

"Alright munchkin." he said as he got up with her in his arms. "We'll get you some juice."

"Daddy where we going.."

"To get you some juice." he chuckled. "Didn't you want juice?"

"yes.." she said, laying her head back down.

"Bring Danny some too, babe.." I said as he walked out the room.

"Alright!" he shouted back.

Danny crawled onto my lap and got comfortable again as I stroked the side of her face and her baby hairs. She had cute cheeks, Kay too, but Danny had really chubby cheeks. She was adorable, probably the cutest things ever.

After a while, Ray came back in holding Kay in his arms with her sipping on her sippy cup and handed and sippy cup to me. "Want your juice baby?" I asked.

She sat up and took the sippy cup and started drinking it almost immediately, making Ray and I laugh. "What funny daddy?"

"You." Ray said, poking her cheek. "You're funny."

"What I do?" she said, looking from Ray to I.

"Just being you, ma." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Otay.. We watch movie now?"

"Yeah." he said, grabbing the remote.

Ray searched for a movie for what seemed like forever with the girls repeatedly saying "no" to everything. "Listen, yall gotta pick something." he chuckled.

"Otay. We watch Mickey Mouse." Kadin said.

"That's not a movie." he chuckled.

"But I wanna watch daddy." she pouted.

"Alright." he said, finding Mickey Mouse. "Yall can watch Mickey Mouse."

I got out the bed and went downstairs, just letting the girls be alone, til I heard footsteps.. I turned around, seeing Ray coming down the stairs, shirtless. I instantly became extremely horny. Though, I don't know why. I had seen him shirtless before.

"What you doing down here?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"No reason." I chuckled as I opened the fridge. "Just felt like coming downstairs."

"Come upstairs babe.." he said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my shoulder. "Please."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I'm scared to be alone." he pouted, child-like.

"Ray.." I giggled. "C'mon now."

"But really, come upstairs." he said, turning me around.

"Why?" I giggled.

"I think I just told you why." he said, looking me in my eyes. I found myself running my hands up and down his sides slightly. "What you doing?"

"Nothing... I always did that, didn't I?"

"Nah, you only do that when you horny.. So you horny?" he asked. I sighed, slightly nodding my head. "Ahaha, alright, wait til the girls are sleep, I'll help you with that."