Chapter 37

I walked into Aileen and I's bedroom and sighed as I saw Aileen rolled in the covers, sound asleep. I tiptoed into the room, trying not to wake her up.

"I'm not sleep, Rayan." she said, sitting up and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Oh.." I replied, "the girls are sleep."

"Good." she said.

"So we're gonna act like this evening didn't happen?"

"Oh, it happened." she replied, "I know exactly what happened.. Ray.. I don't think we should be engaged right now. Look at all the shit that's happened."

"No." I quickly responded, "We're gonna make this work."

"Ray, right now, the only thing you need to focus on is your job and your kids."

"What about you? And the baby?"

"Don't worry about me." she said, and side deeply before reaching over to her left hand and pulling off her engagement ring. "Here," she handed it to me, "I think we just need to wait."

"No, keep it." I went to hand it back and she wouldn't take it, "Baby don't do this."

"Ray, I just need...." she said, then sighed, "some time okay? All of this is happening so fast. Do you get it, I'm pregnant.."

"I know. We're gonna be fine."

"No we're not Ray. Because every time I'm gonna think of us being together I'm gonna think about the fact that Jacinda's also having your baby. I'm gonna think of the fact you cheated on me. How could you do this!?" she shouted, surprising me to say the least. "I trusted you! You were the one person that taught me to trust again! To love again and when I do you cheat on me! How could you!?"

"Baby I'm so sorry!" I said, hugging her tightly. I pulled away, cupping her face in my hands, "if I could take it back I would in a heartbeat! I never meant to hurt you."

"How many times have you cried, Ray? Because you thought finally someone loved you and then they cheat on you? And not just once... For 3 months!" she sniffled, "I can't do this."

"Can't do what? You're not leaving me again!"

"Yes I am.. I'm not taking the kids this time, but Ray, I can't do this anymore. I really can't."

"You're breaking up with me? We were engaged yesterday! Aileen, don't do this."

"We need a break."

"What about the baby?"

"I'm only 2 months, Ray. I'll be fine, okay."

"Is it a girl or boy?"  I sighed.

"Can't tell yet.. I hope it's a girl."

"Aileen I'm sorry."

"I know you are but I honestly think while we're working things out that it's be better if we're not together."

"You know I still love you."

"I thought so..." she said, rolling out of the bed.

Aileen's POV

Was I really doing this?

My mom used to always tell me "When you love something, let it go. And if it comes back, it was meant to be; if not, then it was never yours." and I was experiencing this to the fullest right now.

Lord knows I love Ray, or I thought I did. Right now I'm confused and my mind id boggled with a trillion thoughts bouncing off my head. I had 7 more months to go into this pregnancy and staying with Ray wasn't the best thing. I'd constantly be angry knowing he had impregnated someone else.

I went into our, well at this point, it was his, closet and pulled out a large suitcase. I went over to now, his draws and starting putting underwear in it. Followed by shorts, jeans, skirts, dresses, work shirts, bras, and t-shirts. Then walking into his bathroom and got my straightener, hair drying, and only some of the many hair products I used to obtain my naturally curly hair.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I heard him say; followed by his footsteps and feeling his arms around my waist. I tried to release, but I couldn't and we both knew I was a sucker for the waist pulling. He knew all the things to do to make me stay and I hated and loved it at the same time. He paid attention to me.

"Stop, Ray.." I whispered as I felt his lips on my neck; and his hand removing my hair from the side of it, giving him more surface to kiss me. "Ray.." I tried pushing him away from me because I could feel myself falling into his trap.

"Stop me if you really want to." I felt his hand creep up my t-shirt.

"You're doing it again.." I tried taking his hand off my left breast, but he already had a good grip on it, making me gasp/whimper.

"I want you to stay, babe. Don't leave me... Please." I heard his voice break and then felt his hand take a good grip on my waist and turn me around, our bodies facing each other.

His face was placed in my neck, and when I lifted it, again, trying to get out of his grip, I noticed the glow in his eyes. They looked wet, teary.

"Don't cry.." I went to wipe them, but he grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me."

"It's not good for me here."

"I'll do better babe, I promise."

"You say that now, but what about when I'm hormonal and 7 months pregnant, Ray? you're gonna get fed up with my bullshit, Ray. And I'm gonna get fed up with yours and eventually we're gonna get sick of each other."

He grabbed my waist, lifting me up onto the dresser and stepping in-between my legs, "I didn't get tired of you when you were pregnant with the twins and I'm not gonna get tired of you when your pregnant with this one. Don't leave me and I'll show you, I'll be a good boyfriend." he said, and went to kiss me. I didn't let him, but he forced it on me, and when a few seconds went by, I started to enjoy it.

"Stop it..." I whispered.

"Stop because you're mad or stop because you're enjoying it?" he whispered in my ear as I felt his hand slowly creeping down my thighs, removing the pants I was wearing. "Let me make love to you.." he said into my ear. Sweetest tone I'd ever heard. "Please.."

"You don't love me, you just wanna fuck me." I said, looking him dead in he eyes.

"Let me prove it... Please.." he kissed my neck, "I do love you." he said, before I felt him slide and I was confused as to when he took my underwear off, but that quickly went away when I realized how good he was making me feel. Right there on top of that dresser.

I moaned one good time, and Ray didn't even crack a smile which he would often due when he had sex because he knew he was doing a good job. But not this time. He stared deep into my eyes, the deeper his stare, the deeper he went.

I grabbed onto his left shoulder, bring him closer to me and digging my face into his neck and biting him. He groaned and slowed down for a second and then sped up to the speed he was at and grabbed my hips, pulling me off the dresser and laying me on the bed, spreading my legs and going deeper.

I shut my eyes and enjoyed because at this point I was completely gone. I was about to moan again til he kissed me. I started scratching his back, heavy breathing...

"Try telling me I don't love you again.." he groaned angrily into my ear.

"Yes..." I moaned softly.

I was trapped again ♥