Chapter 8

*1 months later*

Aileen's POV

4 months in total I knew Ray, and it felt like a whole year. I didn't know what it was about him. Probably the way he finished my sentence, knowing exactly what to say, but I liked him... a lot.

"What's this one stand for?"

"Which one babe?" he chuckled. "I can't see is it's on my back.."

"Shutup." I said, hitting his back. I was giving him a back rub because he had been playing basketball for about 3 hours. "The one right under the back of your neck."

"It's my grandma's name." he said. "She died when I was 17."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby.." I said, bending down and kissing his cheek.

"It's fine. You alright. Aye, let me get up."

"I knew I was hurting you!" I laughed and let him get up.

"I promise you're not hurting me." he said, shaking me. "I told you, just got some thickness to you, that's all."

"I think I need to go on a diet."

"Why? You're not fat."

"I know, but I feel like I'm just getting fat. Like I'm gaining weight."

"You don't seem like you're gaining weight babe."

"I know, but I think I am..."

"Well you're not. You coming with me for Thanksgiving next week, right?"

"I don't know.." I said with my head down. "I think I'm gonna spend it with my aunts and grandparents."

"Well, let me come with you. No reason we can't go to both."

"Really? You wanna spend Thanksgiving with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he said smiling. "We've been together for 2 months, been dating for 1. Been talking for 4..." he said smirking.

"Hmmm, alright." I said smiling. "That means I have to go shopping!" I said excitedly.

"You went shopping a month ago and still haven't tried on that outfit you got.." he said, hodling my waist.

"Because I feel fat! Alright, I'm going on a diet, and when I lose the weight, then I'll try it on for you." I said, tapping his nose. "Got it?"

"Alright, I got it."

"But really, I need to go shopping, come with me please!"

"Ohhh no! Not again! You tricked me."

"C'mon, pleaseeee." I said, tracing my finger down his stomach. "I wanna find the perfect dress!"

"NO!"

"Pleaseeee." I said pouting. "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"ALRIGHT!"

"Thanks babe! Go get dressed!"

"I don't know why I'm so weak for you." he said pecking my lips and going to his draw. I put in my headphones and started listening to Sex Room which I kept on replay. Dancing to Ludacris's part in the beginning, more like grinding. I felt Ray's body behind me and his boner on my butt.

"Babe.." he said, chuckling and turning me around.

"Yeah?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Dancing in our sex rooooom" I said, giggling while putting my arms around his neck. "I thought you were getting dressed."

"I was but then your dancing was distracting me."